selling my soul

This is my first story so i apologize if any grammar is off i said it once and ill say it again if you dont like this kind of stuff dont read it....please
______________________________________

I woke up today feeling a bit off, I didn't know why. I grabbed some cereal and sat on the couch to watch some sam and colby (it was a routine). I grabbed my phone and started browsing the internet an add popped up and it said "sell your soul for anything you want just follow these steps." I laughed it off cause it obviously wasn't real I went to a different page and it popped up again. I got a bit concerned but shrugged it off as I continued to browse. I started thinking about doing a joke for my friends by "selling my soul for colby." I figured they would get a laugh out of it. So I set up the camera and got to work I went to store and picked up everything I would need. White and red candles, matches, my DNA, a pen and paper, and red chalk, I did as it said, go to a secluded area with your want in your head. Then once you found your spot draw a pentagram with the chalk, then light the candles at every point of the star and put your DNA in the middle, then write your want on the paper while chanting words that sounded like complete jibberish. but I tried my best to pronounce them. Then put the paper and pen with the DNA and throw a match on it. But something was off... it wasn't just the pen paper and hair that was on fire.... the only part that was was the pentagram itself it was lit up where I put the chalk, I figured it was nothing and that the brand I used was flammable. I went home and finished off the rest of my day. I sent the video to my friends and some were confused others just laughed at my face when the fire took off. I then fell asleep that night expecting a completely normal day the next day...