Kidou Yuuto

Requested by Ren-mar

Your name seem familiar, Ren-mar. I think you've been requesting since the first book? If I'm not mistaken, but I am glad to see some familiar. :D

I hope you like it!

Kidou Yuuto X Reader
Genre: Angst fluff

-----------------------------------------

Too different to be related

"I'm sorry if you were forced into this marriage" he looked kind of tense.

It's our wedding night after the big party and wedding ceremony.

We both went into our room to take a rest.

The wedding been going on since afternoon.

Everyone is tired.

"If it's to save both our families, I don't mind at all. As long as I know my family isn't in a threat on the lives. I'm gladly accepts this fate" I smile to myself and my thoughts.

"You are very selfless about this. Aren't you bothered about it?" he said as he looked outside the window, showing his reflection to me.

"I love my family. I want them to be safe. I can't repay what they have done for me. This is the least I can do for them" I sat on the edge of the bed

"I see. It is like you don't have a choice but to marry me" he turned to see me.

"It seems to be. I really don't mind at all if you don't like the idea of me being your wife. I know It's hard being forced to leave them" I turned away before he could tell I was about to cry.

"I feel sorry for you"

"Don't be. I have accepted my fate" I wiped my tears and stood up to go to the bathroom.

Before I do, he gave me a hug from the back and whispered its going be alright.

"You're my wife now. The least we can do is to love each other"

"Thank you" I smiled and let my tears out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies if this one shot is 'right-in-my-kokoro'

I was listening to Billie Eilish at the time. Damn u music list!

-JinVelvet (2019)