🔅10-The Brothel -II🔅

~👑~

Jimin sat on a bench in one of the fields, waiting for Jungkook. After about five minutes, the boy appeared and sat close to him with a happy smile.

"Why are you always smiling? You look stupid," Jimin scoffed.

"I can't help it when I'm around you. You're so adorable," Jungkook chuckled.

"You are really, really weird. Why am I still here?"

"Because, I assume, some part of you wants to get to know me too."

When Jimin didn't contradict him, Jungkook grinned.

"How old are you, Jimin?"

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

Jimin was surprised. He looked at the manly teen in front of him. Yes, his face was probably that of a nineteen year old but his body screamed daddy. His pants were tight and so they carved out his athletic legs and strong thighs. His arms and biceps were fit and one could clearly see some abs printing through his tight uniform shirt. Jimin looked like a mochi, compared to Jungkook.

"You?" Jungkook asked.

"Twenty. I'm your hyung. Call me hyung," Jimin said with a little frown, trying to prove that he was at least bigger than Jungkook in something.

"Nah, I'll just call you Jimin," Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Yah, I'm older than you!"

"Age is just a number, darling."

'Darling??'

Jimin frowned again at the the pet name but still blushed.

"I'd like to see you smile, Jiminah. I always see you admiring the gardens in your free time. Are you a lover of flowers and nature?"

"Yes."

"Then come with me. I'll show you a place that'll make you smile," Jungkook stood and motioned for Jimin to follow.

Jimin squinted his eyes at the servant, doubting.

"Cmon, Jiminah. I won't bite," the boy chuckled, "Unless you ask me to."

"Okay, forget it."

"I'm kidding!" Jungkook laughed, "Come on."

Jimin got up and followed the boy. He was surprised when Jungkook let him into the woods behind the palace.

"I swear, I'm a black belt. I will beat you to a pulp if you try anything fishy in those woods," he warned Jungkook who mused.

"Who do you take me for? A sick person? I'm not going to hurt you. Now let's go."

They went into the forest and walked a little while until Jungkook brought Jimin to a beautiful place with a lake and pretty flowers all around. Jimin gasped when he saw a particular mercury blue flower, he'd never seen before.

"Oh my goodness! This place is beautiful!" he exclaimed, already enchanted and touching all the beautiful and rare flowers, "There are some flowers here that I have never seen!"

Jungkook smiled and watched Jimin admire the flowers in awe.

"I knew you'd like the place."

"I love the place! I wish I could pick all these flowers. They're beautiful."