8

I woke up as I felt a soft pinch on arm. I jumped awake to see Elijah above me holding a needle in my arm. I was about to hit him when a wave of dizziness hit me.

"Elij-"I started off, but I couldn't move. My eyes closed as his face was the last thing I saw. his devilish smirk and the voice of Alpha Mickel entering the room. 

                                                                                       ***

I groaned as I turned over on the hard cold surface. I felt a bit dizzy as I sat up to look around. I looked at the small jail cell that I was in. The area smelled weird. I had no idea where we were. It was a basement though, a dark one with only one cell and the rest of the space was dark.

"You know it's good to see you shocked and weak" a voice said. I looked up to see Elijah standing there with Mickel. My heart broke at his betrayal...he was my mate...how could he.  I touched the spot where his mark was and growled. He did it on purpose last night.

"I swear I'll kill all of you" I groaned.

"Shh young one. We're only just beginning, imagine the look on the Elder's face when they see your body next. I mean killing the cubs were nice but you...I'll take my time" Elijah said smirking. I looked at him shocked and disgusted. It was them all along. I held back the tears as I felt my heart break into little pieces. They attacked Phillip and had the nerve to try and heal him. I felt my wolf gaining strength inside. They have no idea who they were messing with. I was gaining my strength back, I could feel it.

"Get the tools ready and the drugs. She's a Pura Lupus but we've killed those before." Mickel said. I only laughed at his statement. They both paused and looked at me as I laughed and it quickly turned into a growl.

"Trust me, I'm nothing like a regular Pura Lupus" I said standing up and cracking my knuckles.

"Elijah, I thought you gave her enough of the drugs" Mickel said.

"I did, she's still supposed to be weak" Elijah said backing up a bit. 

"That would be for a regular Pura Lupus, not me" I said raising my hand. Immediately Mickel flew towards the wall and hit his head with a loud crack. I watched as Elijah raised his hand and started to bend the bars of the cage. He was able to metal bend very well, but it was still weak. I only smirked as I froze the blood in his hand and cracked it. His scream filled the basement as I did this.

"Wait wait  wait, Keema no! I'm your mate" he said screaming and holding his hand. I turned my head sideways.

"Not anymore" I said raising my hand and boiling the blood in his body. I watched as he quickly burst into pieces, his blood landing all over me. I felt nothing, no emotion at all. i felt the mark immediately dissapear, next.

I walked over to Mickel and snapped his neck. They will all die for what they did. I walked up the basement stairs to see the rest of his pack drinking and eating, some were playing with some cubs tied up to a silver chain. It was the whole pack. The whole pack was doing this.

"Shit, how'd she get out" someone yelled. I watched as many came towards me. I didn't even blink, one after the other I ripped their bodies apart, their blood landing on me. By now I was dripping in their blood but I didn't care. They deserved everything they were feeling, how could you betray your own kind, your own people. Your family...my anger only increased as I noticed the cubs that were tied up were shaking with fear as the Luna was trying to kill them. I felt my eyes turn white as I lifted her body up. Sometimes when I used my power my eyes would glow a really white color. I ripped her body in half as her cream stopped midway. I didn't know how long it took, maybe 5 minutes...maybe 10. But they were all dead. They were a huge pack but now they were all dead for what they did. 

I ran to the cubs and sighed...I was too late...I watched as only one was still breathing...she seemed to be on the brink of dying though. The Luna had cut all their throats deeply... I sighed again as I just let her go. She didn't deserve to suffer. It took me a minute before I finally got up and walked outside. It was trees for miles and the air smelled so different. I was far from town, it was absolutely in the middle of nowhere. I walked around...I had no idea where I was going or what to do now. I don't even know how long I was out. What happened to Lycan? Was everyone okay. The stress and anxiety finally hit me as I felt my body becoming heavy, I didn't know what to feel...where to go...with that my body fell limp to the floor, I only heard the small chirps of birds as darkness filled my mind. I let it take me though. Take me away.