Chapter 4

"Taehyung?"
Jimin couldn't believe his eyes.

There he was, sitting at the edge of the bed where both of them used to sleep together. But Taehyung's back faced him and he was bent over as he cried into his hands.

"Taehyung? Is it really you?" Jimin ran near Taehyung and saw him crying into his hands, ignoring Jimin's question.

"Taehyung... don't cry... I'm here, you're here. You're alive. I knew it."
Jimin went towards Taehyung and squatted down to reach his level as he was sitting in the side of the bed.

"Tae... look at me... please don't cry... Where were you?" Jimin asked but Taehyung just wouldn't stop crying.

Jimin couldn't hold it in anymore and sat beside him and hugged him tight but he just hugged the air.

Jimin sat there dumbfounded.

Jimin hugged him again, but he hugged nothing.

He was there.

But he wasn't there.

Taehyung turned less visible, like he was translucent. You can see him, but you can see an empty spot there too.

Jimin teared up, not being able to comfort or hug his boyfriend. He was seeing him for the first time in weeks, but not able to do anything but watch him cry his eyes out.

"Taehyung... please..." Jimin cried.

Suddenly the door slams open, revealing Hoseok and Yoongi there.

"He's here." Hoseok says over the phone, as he let's a relieved sigh.

"H-Hyung, look... T-taehyu-"
Jimin pointed at air.

Taehyung wasn't there anymore.

It was just an empty spot of the bed.

"H-he was h-here... I swear to god he was here... I saw him with my own eyes!" Jimin cried and Yoongi ran over to him and hugged him.

"Shhh... It's okay we're here..."
He says.