Little pup (H20Vanoss)

requested by: 

Evan' pov

i'm scared....i'm really really scared....i-i don't know what happened....i was following my brother and father...and then t-they j-j-just l-left m-me.....i'm so scared....it was the middle of winter and i was in my wolf form, i was much smaller than the average pup even for an omega, i sniffed and curled up next to a tree. i let out a whimper as a big gust of wind blew fact me.

the sound of a twig snapping brought my attention up. i look up to see a tall alpha male walking into the clearing. he looked around before his eyes landed on me. he gasped as he ran up to me and picked me up. 

"who would leave such a fragile pup out here in the cold!" He said and i lean into his comfy warm blue hoodie. he wrapped his arms around me and started speed walking. "Ill take you back to the pack house..." he said as i began to fall asleep in his arms...eventually the dark slumber consumed me. 

when i woke up i was in a big bed. it was comfy with light blue covers and a very fluffy white blanket on top. i hugged the covers for more warmth. the door opened to reveal the man that saved me he was holding a bowl of soup and a glass of water. "Hello lil' pup!" he said and set the bowl on the side. "here drink this first..." he told me handing me the water. i drank it leaving half of it and handed it back to him, he put it on the side and picked up the soup with a spoon and started feeding me. once i was finished he wiped my lips with a dry cloth. "whats your name lil' pup..." he asked

"My names Evan...w-what's yours?" i asked as he stroked my hair "my names Jonathan...Jonathan Denis the son of the alchemy pack...and soon to be alpha. how old are you Evan?"

"i'm 12. why and how old are you?" i asked him i had no clue what the alchemy clan was. "i'm 15 soon to be 16"

4 Year later.

i'm now officially a part of the alchemy pack and Jonathan's mate soon to be crowned Luna. Jonathan is now talking to his father, Luke. their going threw some important things. i'm sitting on the window sill in our shared room. i'm so glad i came across Jonathan when i did. it was so peaceful right now nothing but me and my thoughts.

suddenly a rush of heat ran threw my body i gasped and in doing so lost my balance and fell off the window sill onto the hard wood floor...i was panicking from the weird felling i got in my groin. i mind linked Jonathan. soon the sound of heavy footsteps where heard as the door swung open showing a very concerned Jonathan.

"Jon it hurts. it really hurt!" i cried for him. he picked me up sniffed the air and smirked...

"your in heat my love...do you want me to make it go away?" he asked laying me on the bed and kissing my neck. "y-yes! p-p-please make i-its s-stop!" i stuttered as Jon began to grind against me. he took of my top and pants throwing them to the side along with his. he took off my boxers and began to open me up. i already had slick coming out of my hole so i didn't need lube. one finger turned to two then two to three. soon i was a moaning mess under him gasping for him to fuck me faster.

"okay baby~, ill give you what you want....~" he pulled his boxers down and rammed into me i screamed and moaned as he pounded into my ass. 

i love this man

i can't wait to be his Luna....