Kayla

She was broken and hurt the way everything was happening was far from what she could explain.

Trapped. she was trapped, nowhere to run or hide she was now under him and she couldn't believe she has gone back to him after what had happened, he left her for a whore and was devastated until Cole walked in, till Cole walked in, Cole she hadn't said his name in a while she missed him his smile his scent his laugh his hugs and most of all him, she never thought she'd regret pushing him away this painful.

Tears. tears forced themselves out of her eyes and quickly ran down her chin as she sat on the edge of the bed where Zane had left her the pain of being without her loved one had hit her in the chest hard much more painful than a bullet and it stayed there the more she lied to herself the deeper it got in and the one person who could help was so far away from her and was not going to come back as the love of her life just as her brother's best friend.

Zane dropped her off in front of her house and suggested on walking her to the door to make sure that she was safe, it was weird for her to walk to her door with Zane, it's been a long time she'd done it but it really didn't matter she was too focused on the crazy and unanswered questions that were swimming around in her head, will he come back?, does he care?, will he ever need me?: the more she contemplated the more it hurt to try stopping her self from saying to herself. I'm useless

Cole himself was dying, his heart was yearning for the one he truly desired ever since she was introduced to him he just wanted to get to know her he wanted to have her and cherish her forever, love at first sight, his heart skipped a beat when she spoke, an angelic and sweet voice was what she had; it could drive a guy crazy, the first kiss they had he immediately yearned for more from that they, her lips were soft and seemed to always taste like cookies, her lips were an addiction a bad one that he could never get rid of no matter how hard he tried to.

Kayla walked into the house to see her parents and family standing there and quickly ran towards them in tears not stopping until they finally pulled away from their hug and was finally able to talk and began to explain.

"Zane and I are back together," she said trying to be as happy as possible but just ended up crying in the end, her tears and sobs got louder and soon she had no control over them once again.

"I hate Zane," she screamed and screamed until she couldn't anymore she felt weak and drained she could finally move and was out of his custody but not really out of his way she  was now dating him again and she remembered how it was when they were happy, it was the best time of her life.

Flashback

it wasn't what people wanted to see but it happened Zane and I were finally dating, Sara was happy for me and smiled at the sight of our cuteness that wowed her to the fact that she'd just watch us until it got creepy.

We both got down from the car together hand in hand, my arm was wrapped around his strong, muscular arms that always held me tightly, I spotted my brother give Zane a stink eye, he's never liked him and is never going to for as long as he lives.

Lunchtime and Zane picked me up from my last class and walked me to lunch, our table was full and I was heading to another when he pulled me down unto his lap and inhaled my scent happily.

"Babe, you smell so nice." He sighed as he slowly turned me to face him, his eyes were glittering and so beautiful to behold I couldn't look away and he smiled at me as he looked down at my lips, his eyes suddenly filled with lust as he  slowly and gently kissed my lips, I melted on his lips and I felt like I was on cloud 9, I felt like I lived for that kiss, it seemed like my life support.

He was my everything

End of Flashback

Kayla's P.O.V

He was my everything for sure at that time, and I felt like there would be no one like him but Cole's way better, I felt the sparks each time traced my skin, his kiss was different and lingered on my lips and was definitely higher than cloud 9, it could have been a drunken kiss but it felt better there are no words to describe what I feel for Cole, it's love but higher but it's definitely not Romeo and Juliet's dying for each other kind of love because that wasn't just right{No offense to the Shakespeare fans, I love him too but Romeo and Juliet, nah}, I need Cole not live but survive this cruel world, it's heartbreaking and devastating to realize that he might be the only thing I live for, but he might as well be dead.

"Have any of you spoken to Cole," I asked

"He was here but he left looking for you," Niana said as she munched on some pickles and ice cream and sat on my brother who grabbed the pickle and ate it earning a quick slap from her and it was hard real hard.

"You love him," Jace said as he stared at me

"Yes, I do, gosh that felt so good to let it out, damn" i said as I watched all the eyes in the house on me, it was scary because they all had these weird looks on their faces that terrified me and immediately make me stand up and back up to my room.

I miss you, Cole