Chapter 15

PLEASE GO FOLLOW MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BELOW I HAVE JUST STARTED AND I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND GIVE ME AND THUMBS UP AND HIT THAT NOTIFACTION BELL ICON. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmAQgB_cE9TvRegzkhGBKRA

-- } --

Lena Diary Pov:

Dear, Diary

I'm here staying at a pretty nice military Base, its pretty cozy and not that bad looking Russian Kara really fixed up the place, it literally looks like a big mansion with a bunch of military Soldiers protecting it, anyway it has been two weeks since we left National City and Came to Russia so that we could save Kara. Russian Kara said the she is healing with I have tested and it is true, she is healing but it is not at a very fast rate, so Russian Kara said that it would take Days and it's now been two weeks and she still hasn't been able to even wake up.

I wonder what she is thinking about, I wonder is she is really thinking about anything at all, I mean I may be a scientist but I have never really thought about it, you know, Brainy said that when she got hurt one time and almost died fighting Reign that she was stuck in her Mind palace, maybe she is in there, I just really wanna know what mind palace is in, you know like Brainy said that she was stuck in her Apartment, and hopefully she isn't alone.

I don't know really, I am just worried about her waking up really her body seems to be healing but she still hasn't woke up yet and I am started to wonder what really is happening to her, I am gonna apologize to her I get it I was kind of shocked when she didn't tell me she was Supergirl but really that doesn't mean a thing right now, well of course I am a little upset I mean who wouldn't be you know but I have always had feeling for Kara even when I first saw her, the moment she walked in my office with Clark Kent, those3 blue dreamy eyes, oh man I could look into those eyes all day if need be, its funny because even when she didn't tell me she was Supergirl she kind of slipped it out sometimes like when she first came to interview me and it was the moment I ask if I could have a parking ticket validate for her and she told me SHE FLEW HER....ON A BUS!!

I really can not believe how dumb I was to really believe that because OMG, she flew here on a bus like really but then hey I thought she was using some type of slang you like if you told someone I flew here as fast as I could. but I think I always knew you know like I would look at Supergirl really close up sometimes like not that far off in the distance and obviously I had Kara right in front of my face most of the time anyways, I don't know maybe I got lost in their charm really because they have the same beautiful dreamy ocean blue eyes same smile, same height, I really do not know how I didn't see that earlier and it just drives me crazy.

Anyway I'm so tired of looking at Lab results and well thought I would write to get my mind of what's happening and it's hard, Alex is storming around the base and walking around the woods in Siberia looking at nature at it's finest in Russia, ooo, forgot to mention that she has been Drinking a lot with Russian Supergirl they have really become close I guess in these last two weeks, they have been working together in the lab with me and I even here sometimes in the night that Alex even goes to see Kara and talk to her and it's funny because I do the same thing I mean I stay a bit longer then her because it's hard for me sleep, with everything going on but yea.

Here is the best part my Dear brother is on the Base to I went to see him through the glass window of his cell, he really does look like a mess his hair is starting to grow back and his beard is longer, no doubt I did here Russian Kara is gonna cut it again, I mean I would too I wouldn't trust my brother with anything really. I Miss it when Lex used to be himself and not an insane lunatic. anyway that ends my journal entry today

-- }--

GUYS I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW LIKE HAVE A COUPLE OF CHAPTER LIKE THIS, BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN I PROMISE I HOW YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS AND I TRIED TO PUT IN WHAT LENA FEELS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND I FIND IT COOL TO WRITE LIKE THIS IT IS FUN. BUT THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AN ETC.