Chapter 2

*Charlisle’s P.O.V:*

I bit my lip.

”Your friends are coming. I think I keep this” He said and took my drawing, folding it so it could fit his jeans’ pocket.

“You are extremely rude!” I screamed after him and he smirked.

“Thanks babe, see you around in class” he said before turning around.

He was going to attend my class? No way. Now way. Suddenly Jessie came out the door. He ran over at me looking shocked.

“What happened?” he asked.

I explained everything for him.

“I will beat the shit out of him?” Jess said.

“Who?” I asked, wondering which one of the involved who was the lucky one.

“That Louis guy” he yelled.

Louis? The only bad thing he had done was kissing me. And stealing my drawing, which I hadn’t told Jessie about. But that was enough for me to hate him.

We were interrupted by Stephen, Jonathan and Seth rushing into the room. I needed to talk to Seth. As in alone. Seth was my “bestest” friend. I couldn’t practically go a day without him. And I looked Seth in the eyes and I knew that he knew that something was going on.

“We need to talk” I said using pink.

He looked at me surprised. It was a year since I last used pink on him. I suddenly remembered that my powers had increased since then and that I probably had screamed at him.

“Sorry” I whispered using pink again.

“Guys! I’m feeling a bit ill…I think I have to get some rest” I said. “Seth do you mind following me home?”

“Of course” Seth said and the other guys looked disappointed.

“I promise I call you in a few hours before taking some advil and rest” I said. “I really don’t want to miss that shopping or the movie night at yours Jessie”

A few moments later me and Seth was on our way to my house. When we had got out of sight of every human I lifted Seth over my shoulder and ran all the way to my house in a matter of seconds.

“Wow, long time since that” he said. “You have used your powers more than usual today”

He was the only human being in the world knowing about the Colours existence. It wasn’t legal for humans to know about our existence. It wasn’t safe for them. Those few times people actually realized something strange about some of us, often the dark, they were quickly killed by the dark colour factions.

“I do what I have to do” I said and the started to tell him about my day. I didn’t let a detail spill on the part where Louis was the main character.

Louis was the guy I had dreamed about every day for two months. The dreams had hunted me. I had never seen him before and of course I didn’t thought he was for real. Until I saw him today, comparing my drawing to himself.

Every day I had daydreamed about this guy and when he actually turned up he turned out to be a complete jerk. But it didn’t matter. I wasn’t allowed to have a boyfriend that wasn’t a part of the light colour factions. And if I knew my parents right I wasn’t allowed to have a boyfriend at all. Why was I thinking of this. Oh god!

I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. It made me feel things I wasn’t supposed to feel. I hate him. My first kiss was supposed to be with someone I loved.

“This guy means trouble, not that I think you can’t handle that superwoman” Seth laughed.

“Right” I said.

An hour later I decided it was time to let go of today’s events.

Me and Seth called the other guys and we drove out of town to a big mall.

“So what does the birthday girl want to go first?” Jessie asked and we crooked arms.

“Maybe a café or something, I’m starving” I said and my stomach started to sound like I don’t know what.

“Subway?” Stephen and Jonathan said.

“Subway it is then” I laughed and went inside.

While eating we discussed what stores we wanted to go to. Jonathan wanted to go inside a game shop to by a new game for his computer, Stephen wanted new football shoes, Jessie wanted a new pair of earphones and Seth wanted a new book. I wanted to go inside Urban Outfitters, H&M and some music stores.

At some point I and the boys went separated ways at the mall. I went into a music affair for some new posters. I smiled at the man behind the desk I knew as a green soldier, one of the best.

I went deeper into the store and lost time and space. Looking through posters and finding some old music magazines. This was heaven. I was going to pay when I bumped into a tall figure.

“Humph” came out of my mouth as I fell to the floor.

“I’m sorry babe” the guy said and I sighed. Louis.

“Bye” I said and tried to get to the checkout.

“Go on a date with me” he said and his eyes swallowed me.

“No” I said simply.

“Why not?” he asked smirking.

“I despite you” I said.

He started to laugh at me.

“I think I can change that” he whispered in my ear and then Jessie came into the shop.

“Charlisle!” he said and hurried to me.

“Who are you?” he asked Louis.

“Louis Tomlinson” Louis smirked still looking at me. “So your name is Charlisle”

I saw how Jessie’s jaw clenched.

 “Bye Charlisle” he whispered in my ear before exiting the shop.

“Jerk” I said under my breath.