Chapter 16

LAURENT'S POV: 

I was sleping deeply when I heard a scream, I suddenly wake up and put my hand directly under my pillow to take my gun.....Nothing!! 

Where is my gun? Also my baby was no longer in the bed, his side was empty. I'm starting to worry. Shit! I quickly open my drawer to look for the weapon that I always keep inside but it wasn't there.

Damn!!!! Where are my guns??

I put my feet slowly on the ground. I try not to make any noise and listen to the noises that was coming from the other room. But all I heard was "Oh Lord." And that was Larry's voice. I got up quickly and headed to the door. 

I got out of the room naked in a hurry and I see him!He was wearing my T-shirt and stood in front of the closet in the living room... Which was Open???? 

He was looking at me and He seemed scared and I don't know why. I'm thinking about the situation a little. He had a whole armory in front of him. 

Damn! What is he imagining in his head right now! It's when I saw his gaze on the weapons on the ground that I understood what he was going to do, but he was faster. 

I rushed towards him and grabbed him but as I tried to subdue him and take the gun out of his hands, he accidentally pulled the trigger.......Oh! God

Thanks to the genius who invented the safety catch on the guns and Thanks to God that i was smart enough to put the safety on before putting all my guns in that closet. 

I manage to take the gun from his hands, and I throw it in the closet. I put all the weapons on the floor in the closet and I close it quickly. 

He was already at the front door, trying to get out of the apartment. I quickly rushed to stop him, but he got scared and screamed louder. I grabbed his waist and he pushed me away and screamed even louder. 

Omg! He was going to wake people up. I grabbed him again

Larry: " Let me Go" he screamed 

Laurent: " Calm down"

He grabbed my arm and tried to use some Karate moves he knows to put me on the ground . And Damn! he almost succeeded. Seriously I have to admit that he's a really good fighter... except that i'm physically stronger than him and also a way better fighter.... Now we were both on the ground and he was on top of me, straddling me.

 Fuck ! I love that position. 

Why i'm thinking about things in such a moment!

I manage to switch positions and now I was sitting on him. He started to swing his legs and slapping me several times and kicking me in the face.

Shit !! I don't want to fight back because i don't want to hurt him. But if he keeps doing it.......

He tried to kick me in my crotch but fortunately, avoided it. And he gave me another punch in my nose. 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ok that's enough 

I grabbed him in a position where he couldn't move any part of is body, not even his feets. I didn't want to hurt him, but I had to subdue him. 

One of my hands was around his neck and He started coughing. I can see fear in his eyes and I don't like it

I approached my face to his face, our faces were very close, My eyes looking intensely into his eyes. 

His lips was trembling and I could read an immense fear on his face. He was terrified 

Laurent: "Calm down" I say calmly and i see tears flooding his brown eyes. Oh!