00

"You are the worst-- FUCK-- driver in, holy hell, history of the world!"

"Shut up, Jesse, I am fucking trying to get on time to my appointment!" the brunette growled at the man in the passenger seat. Her foot was pressed to the gas so tightly that the car was making straining voices.

"You are trying to kill a deer, look at- FUCKING SHIT!" he screamed in terror as she took a sharp left to dodge the deer that ran to the road. "Tweety, I''m on the verge of a heart attack!"

"Shut up, Syl, it's not my fault those stupid animals tryna get killed! They keep  running into the fucking road, ugh!"

The brakes squealed as she slammed her foot on it.

Her hands shook around the helm as her eyes glinted dangerously. The man next to her shifted, his bright eyes staring at her with worry. "Tweets?" he wondered lowly, his hand gently placed on her shoulder.  "Ella, hey, breathe."

She released a shaky, deep breath, her hands releasing the helm. She traced the faux- leather cover to calm herself, and she allowed her head to softly hit it after she managed to breath properly.

"We still have three hours to get there, Tweets. We're half an hour from there, all's good, sweetie."

"Let's scramble," she simply muttered, pressing her foot to the gas, much gentler this time. Her eyes stopped burning, she was calmer. Jesse breathed deeply at the sight of her calmer, and turned back to watch the trees. Ella was a great driver, he knew. She would never hurt anything on the road, nor the passengers in her car. She would just cause him a fright.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I've never been so sure about anything before," she stated coldly. It scared him to a degree. Jesse simply nodded, looking at the animals in the forest.

"Welcome to Forks," Jesse congratulated, reading the sign.

"Don't get too comfty, Jess." She turned to look at him for a moment, "we're going to Italy soon enough."

"Sure thing, sweet cheeks."

::

"Hey, can I get two meals?" She rudely spoke to the cashier. The woman seemed surprised at the sharp eyed girl in front of her.

"Er, yeah, what would you--"

"Two burgers, two french fries, one Sprite one Fanta. Take away. Thanks." She curtly stated, glancing around. What's that smell?

"That'll be-" Ella threw a fifty dollar bill on the counter.

"Keep it," she stated simply as she looked around suspiciously. A pale woman sat with a teen girl, the younger eating french fries. Into the small diner entered the chief of police, and sat at their booth.

Ella's head was tilted suspiciously, and she licked her lips as she tried to figure out the mystery.

"Vampi," she whispered, and the woman's head snapped. Her eyes were a strange hazel, almost golden. "What's up with your eyes, gal?"

She looked like she was in a pain of a sort as she looked Ella over. She sniffed the air, but couldn't figure out the scent.

"How do you know?" She barely wondered.

"Piss off, bloodsucker. What's with the kid? She ain't human. She ain't your kind."

The woman scoffed, turning away. Ella felt a shiver going through her neck, wishing she could rip out the throat of that good for nothing vampire.

But that wasn't why she was here.

"Here girlie, your two meals."

Ella gave a sharp look to the clueless woman, not even acknowleding her before grabbing the paper bags and storming out.

That town was already getting on her nerves.

She wouldn't let Jesse open his mouth once she entered the red jeep again, and they ate in silence. She was basically ripping her burger apart, and Jesse was all but happy he wasn't on her bad side.

"You've got ten minutes," he warned after a while of her simply breathing, and he was scared to ask who pissed her off.

"Let's beat it," she barely spent a moment getting the car into D and slamming her foot on the gas.

And right in the middle of town.

"Someday you'll get pulled over."

"IT'S ALL THAT FUCKING VAMPIRE! Rude, annoying, ugly, cold, stupid! How can those creatures be so fucking annoying? Awful! I hate them so much! I wish I could kill them all, I-"

Jesse sighed deeply, zoning her out. He heard it before. She wished to tear each and every one of them apart, she told him all about the way she'd torture and kill and maim them.

The lecture ended when she parked at the hospital, and walked off without a word, locking the car just a second after Jesse closed the door.

"God, grant me the strength to pull through this ordeal. She'll be normal once we are done, I can only hope."