Love at First Sight

❤️Lizkook❤️

(JUNGKOOK POV)

I was at backstage waiting for my hyungs. Minutes past, a rookie girl group was about to perfom. I was bored so I went near the stage to see their performance. The rookie group was called BLACKPINK and was performing their debut song BOOMBAYAH.

The song was a jam. I could see they put a lot of effort in it. While I was watching them, one of the member caught my attention. She has this beautiful smile and cute personality. She was like a goddess and an angel.

After the song ended, my hyungs called me. I didn't realize I was smiling like an idiot on the way there.

(LISA POV)
Me and my unnies we're performing on stage. I realized that there was someone staring at me. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face. After the song ended, the man went backstage .

I was curious about him so I quickly followed him to backstage. I stopped when I saw the man went in a room which was a room for BTS. I was so shocked. I shrugged it off and went to my unnies. After Astro performed, it was time for BTS performance. Me and my unnies were a huge fan of them.

My bias was JUNGKOOK. They performed there latest song called BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS. The song was so sexy. We cheered for them till the end of the song.

(JUNGKOOK POV)

It was time for the annual count down. It was between us , BLACKPINK and Astro. Astro was number 3 . Now its between us and BLACKPINK . (Inserts Drum Roll) BLACKPINK won! We were off by just 9 points. The MC gave the trophy to them.

(LISA POV)

"We would like to thanks to our precious BLINKs who had always been supporting us throughout our debut. This trophy is for you BLINKs. 사랑헤요 ❤️" I smile throughout my speech.

I again felt that someone was staring at me again. I turn my head to my left and saw JUNGKOOK staring at me. He quickly looked somewhere else while blushing. I giggle a little bit.

(JUNGKOOK POV)
Gosh this so embarrassing. She know I was staring at her. Ahh I'm blushing. Jimin hyung looked at me and asked "JUNGKOOK are you sick". "No hyung" I respond. "Then why are your red" he asked again."It's just hot in here" I respond. "Ok then" he said.

After one month, BTS were invited to a show called 'Weekly Idol'. Their manager had said that there were another group that were also coming at the show.

(TAEHYUNG POV)

I was wondering who was the group that will be with us throughout the show. With my serious face thinking who was the group was.

Someone interupted my thoughts. It was JUNGKOOK. "Hyung what are you thinking about" he asked. "Just thinking about the group that will be with us on the show tomorrow" I said. "I wanna asked JUNGKOOK, which group would you think that would be with us tommorow?" I asked. "I think it's maybe Astro or NCT" he said.

"What if the group was a girl group?" I asked."If it was a girl group, I would think it's maybe Red Velvet or Twice" he said. "What if it was BLACKPINK?" I asked. He just went silent when I said it was  BLACKPINK."JUNGKOOK are you alright?" I asked.

(JUNGKOOK POV)

What if it was BLACKPINK? If it was, I would get easily shy infront of them. Especially, LISA. Yes you would asked me how I know her name when I sayed that didn't know her name. That was last month. Well I looked up them in the internet. Of course I would have to search in the internet to lower my curiosity about her. While I was wondering in my thoughts, Taehyung interupted by asking "JUNGKOOK are you alright?". "I'm fine hyung" I said.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY GRAMMAR AND WRITING. 😅😭