1

My hands were tied up together, the sight was pitched black as I heard nothing. Everything was black to me, but I felt like I was moving... moving in something. Suddenly, everything stopped, I heard doors opening and closing, already knowing where I was.

Bright light hit my eyes, making me squint at the brightness. ❝You're coming with me. ❞ someone said dragging me out of the car, my feet were weak it was hard for me to walk or even keep balance.

I felt my body lift up and get thrown over someone's broad shoulders, moving around was all I could do, just to earn a slap on my bum.

S-Stop.... Let me go!❞ I said screaming to see if someone would help me.
No one can hear you sweet thing, just shut that pretty mouth of yours unless you want to get punished❞ I looked at the guy, he's mask covering his face. I rolled my eyes and stayed still.

"Why does my life have to be like this? I did nothing to deserve this much hate from people... my parents don't love me, and just let me get kidnapped by someone I don't even know... " I thought as the guy opened the door and sat me down on a chair. My tears didn't stop from falling, it hurt a lot to give people your love and affection, just to receive hate.

Princess, stop crying I hate when you cry. ❞ his hand making contact with my cheek as he wiped my tears off.

"Is he going to rape!?! I have to go now, I can't be here forever!

I looked at him, getting lost in his brown eyes. Looking away and staying quiet  was just best, I wouldn't have to deal with him if I just stay quiet.

Y/N~ I'm gonna give you some rules, okay? You have to follow every single one of them❞ he said standing in front of me, putting both of his hands on his hips firmly.

I nodded, looking at my tied legs after.

Look at me when I'm talking Y/N, I don't like to get ignored❞ he growled pulling my chin up harshly, earning a whimper from me.

You like that, don't you kitten?❞ I look away not responding to him.

Y/N, I'm talking to you. Look at me.

What? ❞ I looked at him, feeling anger rush through my body.

Don't give me attitude kitten, I don't play those games and if you try to escape from me. Be prepared❞ he bit my lip, making me whimper. He took off the ropes that were attached to my arms and legs and left the room, locking it after.

I guess I have to start a new beginning from now on....

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello~!  This is my new story and I just really wanted to do this for fun, I know it'll get no view or votes but that's fine, I just really wanted to experience this moment in wattpad and see what my favorite authors do in their free time. This book will continue and if I didn't mention this, this book will contain adult activities, if you aren't comfortable with this, please don't read. And if you do read, thank you every much for taking your time on ready absolutely trash. 😂