Chapter 2

We all knew I had it coming when we sat down. Why? Because smoke was like literally coming out of his ears. I stayed silent. At least i tried. " Well, i see you still won't be nice to Cecila will you?" Uncle Lucas thundered while passing out plates. Of course, Cece is first. She is his favorite out of all of us. " I am sorry, i just don't want a make-over. Jeez." i responded, digging into my food. " You are so mean to all of us. And your aunt and i give food, shelter, and the clothes off your backs! Why are you like this? Always dark and never wanting to go outside to SWIM! We love swimming and so will you!" Uncle lucas demanded, slamming on the table. Um... you can't make me like swimming! I just don't approve of the watery feeling of it at all. " just think that it is dumb." Ops, i said that out loud. " GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOUR GROUNDED! NOW!" I bitterly run up the stairway, my face buried in my hands.

As i was crying i must have fallen asleep because when i looked up the sky was dark blue. My favorite time of day. I carefully walked outside, for fear of my uncle coming and beating me. Then my phone went off, I squeaked running outside into the cold air. I looked at the number. It said unknown. Whatever, i answered it. "Hello?" i said through the recever. "Megan? Is that you?" the voice on the other end sounded like an older woman, but not too old. "Um, yes you have the right person how can i help you?" i was really confused. First, i live with people that don't want me to see anyone and yet here I am. Talking to some woman I have no idea who she is. "