Accidents start

Third pov

Somewhere in deep space on the other side of the Galaxy the ghost was in hyperspace when when ezra woke up from a nightmare and screamed'no!!!' Then he shot up from bed and was painting and starts to calm down. "That dream again?" Ezra said and scratch the top of his head and put his hand on his bed as he stretched. As he did he felt his bed and blanket wet.
Ezra eyes shot open and get out of bed quick and turn on his light and see that his bed and blanket are soaked and look down at his pants that are gray and same with his shirt. And see it soaked. Then said I better clean this up before" he stop talking and look at the door a shaped Twi'lek that look female and he gulps and blushes as he see the sight of her as the door opened. Then hera said 'again?' trying to sound sympathetic to the boy sitting in his soaked bed. Then said 'Come on Ezra let me help you out of that' Letting her motherly side shine, she made an effort to help the mortified boy out of his PJ's. Then she said'You and I are going planetside today. We're going to sort this little problem out for you properly ' then he gulped not liking the idea he began to tear and said' hera please no ' then He blushed more as she comes over and is blushing crimson as she said that and as she pulled his soaked pants and soaked underwear is pulled down.
Ezra try to pull them back but Hera kept moving his hands away And Ezra soaked pants and underwear are at his feet and could see a yellow soaked spot on the front of his underwear and he step out of them and felt his shirt being lifted and didn't fight that but his hands grab his soaked blanket to cover the bottom half of himself. Then ezra said'Please Hera I'm fine and I promise I won't do it again' but his promises never work out as he kept wetting the bed. Ezra look down feeling sad but didn't know why but felt like Hera was more of a mom to him then a friend and felt that he disappointed her. Then Ezra said 'I'm sorry momm-" "I mean Hera?!'and quickly said to fix his words and blushed as he continues to look down and not at her feeling ashamed that for him wetting the bed many times was such a burden. Then he said 'By the way Hera you never said for what planet we were going to?" Looking confused at her and still covering himself. Then hera said we are going to Kalan.

Then when hera landed the ghost the two walked to the and Ezra blushed but aww at some of the markets that were closer to the landing docks. There a Hollow map that reads all of the venders and one of them reads for protection and special needs. Then hera asked 'ezra what's your waist size?' Then ezra Ezra blushed but turns his gaze over to parts and weapons and said' I think I'm a medium' then they got him blue diapers and orange diapers and loth-cat diapers and changing supplies and a diaper bag then the teen was so embarrassed hera noticed and finally decided to ask him a question and asked 'hey ezra I was wondering if you be ok if I adopt you?' Then ezra was excited and hugged her and said' yes mom I'd love that' then she grinned and said 'ok ezra syndulla bridger let's get you in your diaper' then he blushed and asked ' when we get back to the ghost can we find a place to hide my diapers?' Then hera said ' yes we can and if you want to move in we could put them in my personal bathroom connected to my room ?' Then ezra nodded and they went to the ghost and moved his stuff and diapered him.