Wikipedia

Effie Marshall

Euphemia Florence 'Effie' Marshall (born 20 April, 1995) is a British-American child actress and a 2008 X-Factor contestant.

EARLY  LIFE

Marshall was born in Grand Prairie, Texas on April 20, 1995 to Margot Marshall (née Higgins), a ballet teacher and retired ballet professional, and George Marshall, a brain surgeon, she has two younger sisters Theresa and Diana Marshall, twins, born on October 3, 2009. Marshall and her family moved to Southwest London when the child actress was 10, in 2005. 

In 2008, Marshall was an X-Factor contestant that made it three rounds in the judges' house before she was let go.

CAREER  

Effie appeared in Barney and Friends, where she played Angela, seasons 7 and 8, from 2002 to 2004, when they decided that she was getting to old to continue on the show. 

PERSONAL  LIFE

During the X-Factor in 2008, Marshall was romantically linked to fellow contestant Liam Payne, although there was no denial on the connection there was also no confirmation to such. After both Marshall and Payne were let go from the show there were seen out and about comforting each other but still, no confirmation or denial was given as to if they were dating or not.