four

it's been a month later. you and juyeon have been best friends and even closer than before. it's so obvious that you both liked each other. but for some reason, neither one of you confessed.

______________

"juyeon~ i'm boredd~" you whined out from the couch, scrolling through your instagram feed. you saw juyeon roll his eyes and chuckle, walking towards you to ruffle your soft hair. "we can go out to the busking area if you'd like. it's not that far from here." he said, a smile forming on his lips.

"sureee.. OOH! can we go to the seoul tower tonight? i heard it's a beautiful place~" you slurred out, in an excited tone. juyeon nodded his head as he saw you jump up and down on the couch in an ecstatic manner. it didn't take long for you to run up to your room and change into a black, comfy crop top, paired with black leggings and a tan cardigan.

"ok let's go, juyeon." you said, applying a bit of lip balm as you saw juyeon putting on his leather jacket. he nodded and opened the front door of your apartment for you to walk out.

"whenever we get street food, you better let me have some of your's, juyeon." you said, narrowing your eyes at him and grabbing his hand. juyeon chuckled softly. "sure thing, anything for my best friend."

______________

"why is this such a long walk?" you said, walking towards the elevator in the seoul tower. juyeon rolled his eyes and just kept walking. once you both reached the elevator and tried to squeeze in between the amount of vistors also at the tower. once you both reached the top, juyeon grabbed your hand and took you to a more quiet area of the tower lookout. you thought it was the prettiest view ever. well, in your eyes. obviously, juyeon had his eyes fixated on something else much more beautiful.

"you know, y/n, after all we've been through..." juyeon said, his voice fading out at the end. your eyes looked up at him, twinkling in the dim light. juyeon kneeled so he was at your face level. "i.." he started to speak but you cut him off, putting a finger on his lips. "i know what you're going to say, juyeon.." you said at a low whisper.

"i like you too juyeon." you said, your voice raising up so he could hear you. juyeon widened his eyes and hugged you tightly, his face buried in your neck. you stroked his soft hair and pulled away from the hug, smiling ever so brightly at him.

"will you be my girlfriend, y/n?" he said, a mixed of emotions plastered on his face. you nodded softly as he picked you up and spun you around, making you both laugh.

"i love you, y/n." he said, and kissed you gently. you kissed back, not wanting to break this moment of euphoria.

who knew that you and juyeon would be together? nobody really. not until you saw his bright side. his happy side. the loving side that you will always cherish. you love him, you really do. 

"thank you, juyeon.."

______________

:: unedited,,