Morning After

Blake

After last night with Landon, i didn't want him to leave. Last night was the best night of my Life, my life has been full of me being alone and with Landon here I don't feel like that anymore.

Landon had to leave early this morning for a meeting he had before our class this morning.

Class starts in an hour,  so I decided to take a shower to wash the sweat and grime off from last night .

I sat down in my seat waiting for the remainder of the class to arrive, Landon walked in and smirked at me while he began to pass out our lesson.

" Okay class, today were going to work on f (x)dx= F (b) - F (a) .." Landon went on about the problem, but I wasn't paying attention to the math,  I was to occupied with watching Landons muscles while he wrote upon the white board.

"Blake what does the dx equal?" Mr. Rodriguez asked

I wasn't paying attention so I didn't answer I just sat there gaping at him

"See my after class blake" Landon said then continued on with the lesson.

Class ended and I walked up to Landons desk " Yes Mr. Rodriguez?" I asked seductively

Landon locked the door and made his way toward me.

When we were close apart I ran the tips of my fingers across him bulging muscles and worked my way down to his black dress pants.

I unbuttoned his slacks and slid my hand upon his growing cock,   he sat down while I slid my hand across the tip of his dripping wet cock  " aghhh" Landon moans I slowly worked its way down Landons large 9in cock. My hand went up and down Landons cock making Landon groan and moan out works of gibberish. 

Landon came inside my hand. I kissed Landon deeply and grabbed my stuff and walked right out the room.

I cannot believe I just did that,  I mean it was great but now he probably thinks I'm a who're.  I've only known him for like a week and I've already gotten a blow job and given him a hand job.

I went to my dorm and went straight to bed.

Landons Pov

I can't believe Blake just did that,  I'm glad he did but I'm so going  to get him for leaving me here HORNY AF.