Clearly Impossible (1D Fan Fic)

Tick tock tick tock. The time was flashing before my eyes, as I waited. School was over in 2 minutes and I needed to get out of here. I'm a senior in high school and 18 years old.

I was staring in the window waiting for the bell.

"Ms.Willson, are you listening?" Said my teacher. I tuned my head and nodded.

"Really? Than what are we talking about?" My teacher said to me.

"Well I uh don't exactly know." I told him.

"I'll see you after school Ms.Willson to talk about that." He told me.

"But I-"

"No no, schoolwork is important young lady."

The bell rang. I stayed in my seat. Then the most popular girl in my school Deanna and her minions Michelle and Avery walked to me.

"Oh sweet Carolyn, you poor thing dazing out in class?" Deanna said.

"Leave me alone Deanna."

"But I mustn't leave my amazing friend." Deanna said. I picked up my bag and walked to Mr.Smiths desk.

"Don't leave!" Michelle yelled and they all laughed and stormed away.

"Carolyn you are a good student. I need you to pay attention in my class."

"I know sir. I will try harder next time."

"That's good. You seemed in a hurry?"

"Yes sir. I have to walk to the middle school to pick up my little sister."

"Oh alright. You're free to go." He said and I ran out.

I ran to the middle school.

"Mikyla!" I screamed and ran towards my 14 year old sister sitting on the steps waiting

"Carrie! What took you?" Mikyla screamed and frowned.

"Mr.Smith kept me after school. Come on we gotta get home." She nodded and got up. We walked up the street until we saw my best friend Isabelle in her car.

She pulled up towards us.

"Get in!" Isabelle said and Mikyla and I climbed inside.

-

Isabelle drove us home and Mikyla and I ran out of it and inside.

"Mikyla and Carolyn what took you so long!" Screamed my ungrateful mother. She's been single since our father divorced her after our sister Jaysa was born. Jaysa was 4 years old. Our mother has been evil since.

"Ladies I need to get to work. I can't leave Jaysa home alone because the police could show up!"

I ran over and got Jaysa from my mother.

"Now I won't be back till the morning. Leave Jaysa here alone." She said and slapped the door shut.

"I can't believe we deal with her." Mikyla said putting down her bag.

"Yeah I know... Hey I got an idea!" I told them. They began to listen in on my plan.