THE BOY FROM ROOM 'B'

She reached the school and she was going to her class. She was very intelligent student and she always topped in her class.

She is very close to her best friend Gauri. She used to tell her everything related to her life even the hardship of her life. She meets Gauri and as usual they wish eachother and talk sometime and then went to their respective classes.

Recess Time--

Some boys (none other than our SHIVOMRU ) were talking and discuss something......
Shivaay- Aaj chemistry class me bhaut bore hue, pata nahi sir kya bol rahe the, hmko to Kuch bhi samajh Nahi aaya.
Rudra - Yaar yahi haal Mera bhi tha or upper se sir ke examples to mashalla h, bilkul unke hi jaisa.
Om- But above all, English class me bhaut Maza Aaya.
Shivaay- Padhne me Maza Aaya ya English teacher ko Dekh Kar😂😂....
Om-😅😅 tumhe Jo lagta h wahi h😂😂....
Suddenly another boy came there named Daksh .....
D: hey guys
All three: hey
D: Today I'm going to propose her.
S- Really? but i don't think so, that she will accept your proposal.
O- About whom you both are talking?
D- About that girl.(Pointing towards Gauri)
R- She is beautiful.
D- Hey!
R- ok ok

Daksh went to Anika and Gauri....

D- Hello girls
Both girls- Hii
A- Do you want something?
D- Actually I want to talk to you Gauri, but don't be angry.
G- Hmmm bolo.
D- i don't know, ki mai start kaise Karu.... ok!! listen....I love you
G- What?😱😱
D- i said I love you, do you love me?
G- no.
D- But Maine Dekha hai ki tum Mera group ko Dekh Kar bhaut smile Karti ho.
G- n...no. Aisa Kuch nahi h, do you get that?
D- Come with me, let's go to somewhere else.
G- No, I don't want to go.
D- then mai tumhe zabardasti le jaunga.
He was forcibly taking her along with him, suddenly a tight slap landed at his cheeks....
A- Jab usne ek bar Bola ki vo tumhare Saath Nahi Jana chati to zabardasti kyu Kar rahe ho?😠
D- You will regret that. Mark my words.
And he left from there.
G- Thanks
A- Don't worry. But Gauri, Maine bhi notice kiya h, Jo Daksh ne Kaha.
G- Actually I like Om. He is so cute.
A- then go now and say about your filings.
G- no it's not the right time, what will happen if he....no no
A- ok, I can understand

The bell rang and everyone return to their respective classes. In the evening, Anika was coming from her tution classes, where she saw Daksh, who was waiting there for her.

D- Hey listen Anika, Tumne achha Nahi Kiya pure school k samne mujhe thappad mar Kar. Now you will regret that...
After saying that he was going to slap her... but suddenly someone stopped him...he was none other than Shivaay
D- hey what are you doing.
S- what are you doing, you were going to slap her??
D- usne mujhe thappad mar Kar achha Nahi kiya, usse regret Karna Hoga. Or Tu Mera dost hokar mujhe hi rok Raha h
S- bhale hi Tu Mera dost hai, but Tu Kisi bhi larki par aise haat Nahi utha sakta.
D- Tumne Dekha Nahi kya, ki ussne sabke samne kaise mujhe thappad mara?
S- Tumne hi uski friend ko zabardasti Apne Saath le Jana chaha tha. To ye sab to hona hi yha, and never underestimate girl power.
D- I will not listen anything, she will regret....
After this he was again going to slap her, but this time, Shivaay beat him very much....and Anika was shocked by l these she was standing like a statue.
S- bhag Yaha se, or kabhi is larki k pass mat dikhna.. don't dare to take me lightly, you know what Shivaay Singh Oberoi can do.

After all these, he left from there and Shivaay turned towards Anika.....
S- Are you okay?
A- yes thank you. Oh no, you are that boy, the boy from room 'B'

************************************
Do votes and comments. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. Hope you like it.

Queens_of_Uniqueness Haranjini bibliophile_dreamer Nilanjana07 _dead_of_write shivaayanika VHM1123 firdous1983

Please give it a try.....