♧~Prologue~♧

*morning*
*3rd person pov*

"RIIIIING! RIIIIING! " Goes the clock. The girl who had just woken up to the loud ringing of the clock in her bedside table was quite irritated that she had woken up in such early time on a weekend.

'Ugh. I should've thrown that away yesterday...' the girl thought. She sat up and stretched her arms then looked at the window of her bedroom. It was the same as always, the birds flying up the sky, a few cars passing by her house almost outside the city and the swaying of th leaves on the trees. It was quite windy today.

The girl removed the blanket from her legs and floated upwards, about to hit the ceiling. She didn't feel like doing something today. The girl didn't even go to school. She just roams around the city, spots the usual book store and buys the books she needed for her own information. Even though she felt kind of lazy today, her stomach was telling her to at least get something to eat. The girl internally groaned. She only knew how to cook the usual foods you would see in your plate during breakfast, and that meant she has to steel up and risk getting her fingers burnt again.

The girl floated towards her door and phased through it. She made her way towards the fridge and opened it only to find out it was empty. The girl's shoulders dropped knowing she would have to go out and eat somewhere or buy herself groceries. The girl took her black hoodie and headphones, pressing shuffle on her collection of relaxing music, making her way outside and stopped floating, knowing that it was illegal to use quirks in public.

She walked around the busy streets quietly humming along with the music. Since she was quite lazy today, she went inside a random restaurant and ordered her food. She sat down beside a window watching the people pass by.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard. A man with a head of a shark went wild, running around the streets pushing people out of his way. He was carrying a purse full of money and a hero and dozens of police cars were chasing him down. 'This always happens. I wonder if something new will happen.' The girl boredly thought. Although she was tired of everything being the same in her life, she held hope that someday things might be different. Maybe that was one of the reasons why she wanted to become a hero. Ah, that's a bit selfish. Well, the girl also wanted to become a hero because she wants people to be safe and at least try to make crimminals or maybe villains change who they are. The changing of the bad people might be hard but it's worth a try.

The girl ate her food, payed for it and left the restaurant. She tried to find the villain and hero and found the both of them in the middle of the road. The villain was tied up while the hero was being praised for capturing the villain.

The girl finds it facinating on how a hero always saves the day while the villain was captured and sent to prison. The girl wishes to be one of the heroes one day. And she will be.

This is the story of (Y/n)(L/n).
♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

The prologue is out!

What do you guys think? Is it good? Please tell me of what you think in the comments!

-Harleyquin!👧✏📖