Chapter 3

Picture of Benjy on the side...or at the top depending if your reading on a computer or phone...uh but anyways enjoy! x.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

     There in front of my eyes was an humongous building. It looked beautiful and enchanted, and for some reason I felt drawn to it. It looked a heck of a lot like Hogwarts, just saying. "Wow" I breathed out. I wanted to know what's inside, but it could be an haunted building. Or maybe it's not. My curiosity got the best of me so I decided to start walking towards it.

Thump.

"Freaking ball sack! Owww!" I muttered under my breath as I held my forehead. What the heck did I just walk into? I look up and see an invisible gate that seem to surround the whole building. All of a sudden a beam of light came out of no where and scanned my face. Once it was done the gate split, letting me pass through. I kept my eyes up looking at the building, as I walked forward. I was so busy staring, that I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, love. I wasn't looking." A guy said with a British accent.

"It's fine. Uh...can you tell me where I am?" I said looking him in the eyes.

"New huh? Well, welcome to Emelia Rose University! A school for all supernatural creature can be themselves." He said as he gestured towards the building.

"Wow." I breathed out again. "So where is everyone?"

He chuckled. "Well they're either in their rooms, at class, or in the cafeteria which I'm heading to. Would you like to join me?" He asked.

"Uhh sure. I have nothing better to do."

He chuckled again. "Come on." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"I'm Emily, by the way. But you can call me Em or Emmy."

"I'm Benjamin, but you can call me Benjy, love." he said in his amazing accent.

   We walked to another part of the building, which is the cafeteria. He opened the door for me and I waited for him to lead the way. I must admit this is definitely not your ordinary cafeteria. It looks like a 5 star restaurant. I can tell this school is loaded with cash. I wonder who owns it. Benjy leads us to a table with people already there, so I'm guessing they are his friends.

"Hey guys! This is Em, she's new here. Em, this Arrietty. She's a fairy." Benjy said pointing to a girl with light blue long hair.

"Call me Ari" she said waving to me.

"This is Oliver, he is a cyclops like myself." Benjy said pointing to a cute guy with curly brown hair. He had two eye like Benjy so I wonder if they shift too ? I'll ask later.

"I'm also his cousin, and everyone calls me Oli" he said giving me a wink.

"He's a totally flirt so watch out," Benjy whispered in my ear. "Anyways..." He said turning back to the table. "That's Keegan and Aiden, they're benders and twins." He said pointing to the identical twins.

"I'm a fire bender and the oldest by 5 minutes." Keegan said with a smile and an accent that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"And I'm a water bender, and we're both from Australia." Aiden said also with a smile. I knew it!

"That's Isis and Harrison. Isis is a witch and Harrison is an angel." Benjy said pointing to a guy with black hair and a girl with brunette hair. I can tell that they are a couple by the way they are cuddling with each other.