Chapter 1: DONE DEAL

A/N: And I'm back! I don't know what I'm doing with my life so I just posted this instead 🤷🏻♀️ (I got the idea for this story while grocery shopping lol)

Just like ‘Pathetic, right?’ this story also has no plot as of the moment. Ya girl is just winging it. This is gonna be as messy as our previous story but I think we'll get by.

Tell me about your thoughts about the new story, please (Should I stop this nonsense? Lmao) Also, inputs and scenarios are highly appreciated. It would be of great help for me.

As always, editing is not a thing for me. So please bear with the product of my messed-up writing style.

All grammar mistakes are mine. (Shout at me on the comments when the mistakes are cringey already! ✌🏼)

ENJOY!
Peace and love, motherfuckers. PEACE & LOVE!

*****

Tim, my brain can't take these numbers anymore. I'm sorry about the mixed up with our deliveries last week but fucking hell we need professional help with our finances here.” Nick grabs the papers from the counter and walks towards the centre couch on the coffee shop where Tim is currently sitting. He puts down the papers at the table, in front of Tim.

“Uh-huh. You just look at it for like five minutes, Nick. Don't be so dramatic, please. The mixed up on the delivery last week shouldn't be an issue to you. You've been doing this for years, you can do it.” Tim said without looking at Nick. All focus on the book he is currently reading.

“Can Pauline do this week's inventory instead? This work is driving me insane, Tim.” Nick said offering the papers to Tim.

“Sure, but you should be the one who will give it to her, not me.” Still not looking up from his book.

Nick is about to protest when the door of the shop opens. They already put the ‘we're closed’ sign a few minutes ago and they are just waiting for the remaining customers to finish up so they could finally close the coffee shop for the day. So Nick looked towards the direction of the glass door when he heard it open but Timmy's focus remains on his book.

“We're close, Hammer. See you never.” Tim said.

“Why are you so rude to a customer, Timmy? And how do you know it's me? Did you have my smell memorize?”Armie replied, confidently striding towards the couch. When he reached the couch, he taps Nick lightly at the back and nods at him then goes to sit beside Tim.

“What do you want now, Hammer?” Tim replied uninterested.

“Nothing. I just want to see my dear friends. Where's Pauline and Sersh, by the way? We barely hang out anymore.”

“We're all busy doing stuff for our future. Making long-term plans. Being serious about life. Not playing around, not doing one-night stands every fucking night. Yeah, we're pretty busy here.” That is when he finally looks up at Armie. Armie is intently watching him. So close that they are about three inches apart from each other. Tim almost lost his balance even though he is sitting when he gets face to face with a very tired yet so perfect looking Armie. Fucking unfair that even in a ragged look, Armie still looks so fuckable and hot. Get a grip, Chalamet!