20 (M)

Jeongguk wakes up, feeling a body next to him. He smiles, opening his eyes slowly.

Taehyung is so handsome. He's ethereal. Memories of the previous night slowly occupy his mind and his body immediately reacts. His rock hard cock is poking Taehyung's behind and he doesn't even think of backing away. No, Jeongguk even presses further into him. He wants to wake Taehyung up so he can get some morning kisses and maybe even more.

Taehyung groans while turning his body enough to face Jeongguk. "G'morning, baby."

"Good morning, hyungie," the younger says shyly.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jeongguk's middle, pulling him closer to be able to push their crotches together.

Jeongguk moans shamelessly, "Fuck!" 

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung asks as if he really doesn't know what had caused him to let out such a filthy sound.

"Don't play dumb. I know what you're doing, hyung. It just makes me want you even more." Jeongguk shows what he means by grinding down against him, making both of them inhale sharply. 

Taehyung stops him. He has his hips in a tight grip. "I want you, too, but only after I got my morning kiss."

Of course, Jeongguk couldn't say no to him, because that's what he wanted since he woke up. He pulls Taehyung on top of him so that he's hovering over his body. 

They lean in at the same time, smashing their lips together. It starts as a slow movement and turns more heated as the seconds pass. 

Taehyung's hand travels down between their still naked bodies and until he reaches his ass. He begins to circle a finger around the rim. When Jeongguk moaned needily into his mouth, he penetrated him slowly. "You're still a little stretched. I'm gonna add a second."

Jeongguk's hand is wandering down as well and he places three of his fingers over three of Taehyung's, giving them a nudge. "Please, I can take them all."

"I know you can, but do you deserve it?" Taehyung's tone is a little mocking. He wants to tease him, make him beg. 

"I do! I-I do, hyung. Please, I want your pretty long fingers in me." Jeongguk whines, he gives the hand a more urgent push. 

Taehyung hums, nodding his head slightly. "Alright. I also think you do." This said, he pushes his index, middle and ring finger past the rim until he can't go any further. 

Jeongguk throws his head back, a loud moan escapes between his lips. He pulls his legs up, holding them underneath his knees to give Taehyung better access to his ass. 

While Taehyung is preparing Jeongguk, he's watching the younger falling apart from his fingers only. This is going to be amazing and he can hardly wait to make him feel even better. 

Before Jeongguk can come, Taehyung pulls out, cleaning his hand on the sheets. "Are you still with me, baby?" 

Jeongguk nods, but it's barely visible. 

"Words, I need words, petal."

The new pet name made Jeongguk's eyes go wide. "Yes, 'm still with you. I love petal, please don't call me anything else from now on." He licks his lips, spreading his legs to invite Taehyung. "Can I stay on my back? I wanna see you when you fuck me."

"Of course, petal. Anything you want." Taehyung gently brushes a bent finger over Jeongguk's rosy cheek before leaning down to kiss the same spot. "I'll fetch the lube and a condom. I'll be back in a second." 

Jeongguk wants to protest, but he knows that it would be useless and would only delay everything. That's why he nods again and doesn't wrap his legs around Taehyung to keep him in place, close to himself.