cell phone

'always wish people well
even when you let them go
letting go never meant loving less
it means you have chosen to love them from afar'
________________

"ah ! i have to go now.. my mom will literally kill me-" jimin said, very doomed.

"oh? is that so? you can come here anytime if you like, jiminie ! take care, yeah?" jin sweetly said, smiling at the small blonde boy.

jimin nodded, smiling back at the eldest. "bye bye, minnie ~!!" they all said in unison, waving their hands.

jimin chuckled and waved back "bye bye!!" said the small blonde boy.

they all dreamily looked at jimin leaving the house, until they realized that they've all fallen in love with jimin.

"yah ! hyungs, he's mine!" jungkook said, glaring at all of them.

"oh shut it ! he's MINE! periodt" taehyung yelled back, glaring at jungkook.

"clearly both of y'all are wrong, jimin's a human. not a doll we will mess with and leave behind" yoongi spat, glaring at all of them.

the room was silent, until all of them said "oooh~"

"eye- yoongi, you're really serious with jimin. huh?" hoseok said, chuckling but slightly giving yoongi a small glare.

yoongi caught the glare and glared back. "yes, so what? fucking people think they own jimin or something" yoongi coldly said "and by 'fucking people' i mean all of you" he spat.

"cmon, just admit you're jealous too yoongi" namjoon said, chuckling.

yoongi sighed, giving up. "yeah yeah, so what?" yoongi said, in a annoyance tone. rolling his eyes.

"i've never seen you this possessive towards someone, hyung!" namjoon said, widely smiling at the new yoongi.

"you must love jimin a lot, huh?" jin said, chuckling while crossing his arms.

"ye-" said yoongi, blushing of the thought of jimin.

but got interrupted by jungkook. "yah ! hyungs ! i also love jimin a lot!!!" jungkook said, raising his hand.

"pfft, i love him more" taehyung whispered, chuckling.

jungkook glared at taehyung and threw him a flip flop across the room.

the flip flop unfortunately hit taehyung's face. "yah ! idiot! i'm older than you, respect your elders you brat!" taehyung yelled at jungkook, pointing at him while massaging his bruised cheeks.

jungkook laughed, nearly chocking on his own saliva while pointing back at taehyung. "BAHAHAHAHA! YOUR FACE!!" jungkook loudly laughed.

"ow now i miss jiminie-" taehyung said, dramatically sniffing.

"i mean i got his number-" namjoon whispered, unfortunately the five guys heard what he said and immediately turned their heads towards namjoon.

"what's his number"

"okay- but what the actual fuck! i wanted to get his number first!!"

"YOU BETTER HAJIMA BITCH! YOU WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF MY CHANCLA"

"huh. funny how fast you got his number."

"i will literally pay you thirteen thousand dollars"