Finally

No one's pov 
The half of the month has already passed since Katsuki ended up in coma. It was a rainy, sad and cold day for Izuku. He lost all of his hope in ever seeing Katsuki awake again. He was sitting in his desk (at home) drawing Katsuki I really miss you and I wish you were here with me right now he thought to himself..... minutes after minutes have past he was still sitting in his desk crying when he got a call from Mina
"Hey Izu how you feelin'?"
"N-not bad *wipes the tears and sniffs* how about you?"
"Aww poor thing... want to visit him again?"
"Sure but when the rain stops...."
"Okay then I'll call you later when I'm going to puck you up"
"Alright then see ya Mina"
"See ya Izu"
After about a half an hour the rain stopped but it still was cold and foggy outside. And that was when Izuku got a text from Mina saying to meet him outside so Izuku put on a black hoodie that Katsuki gave him once and some black jeans with his red vans and went out. There in front of his apartment building was a black Mercedes. Izuku went to the car and opened the door to get inside "Hey" "Yo I didn't know he gave you his hoodie" "Yeah well he gave it to me when we were outside on a cold night" "awww I didn't know he was a softie" Izuku just giggled. They had a long talk along the way. After they arrived at the hospital Izuku felt a happy and bubbly feeling in his chest What's happening to me? He thought to himself as the elevator doors opened. Mina then opened the door and to both of their surprise Katsuki was awake "Hey..... nice seeing ya.... again" he said calmly with a bit of tears on his face. Izuku just dropped everything, started crying and went to hug Katsuki. Mina joined a bit later "Its nice..... seeing you two" there was silence "so how did anyone react to the bad news?" Izuku and Mina just looked at each other "everyone's worried about you....." Midoriya said while looking depressed at the ground "that sucks" Katsuki mumbled "what was that?" "Nothing nothing" "So bla bla bla bla"
The talking went on and on for about 2h and unfortunately the talk was ended by a doctor coming into the room
"I'm sorry for interrupting the conversation but Mr. Bakugou you need to rest here you still aren't done with therapy sections"
A month or so have passed since Katsuki has been realised from the hospital.
At the dorms
Bakugou was just chilling on his bed listening to Why by Bazzi and Broken by Lund and smoking. All if a sudden he got a call from Denki
"Uhh.... Pikachu what now?"
"Oh hey dude uhhh can you come downstairs real quick and take Midoriya with you?"
"What. Why?"
"We watched a new season of the walking dead and he got sacred of a stupid ass zombie" "You dambass why-Ugh anyways gonna be there in 5"
"Kk"
The call ended. Katsuki took an elevator to get down and to his surprise Izu was with Uraraka, Mina, Momo, Jirou and Kirishima (home boi shook sksksk).
"Uhhh you okay bud?" Katsuki asked as he went closer to Izuku and crouching down
"I-it was s-so scary he... he almost kill her" he cried as he went to hug Izu
"All of you are going to regret this!" He picked Izuku up and gave everyone a sign that their dead + a death stair and turned around going back to the escalator to get to his dorm (KB's dorm).
He kicks the door open and then puts Izu on his bed and laying right next to him.
"Wonna watch somethin' cute?"
"S-sure that'll be nice" he gave a big smile
"M'key baby boy"
He puts on Tangled Disney movie
__________________________

AHHHH yo grl is back with them cute gay boys..... I promise the next one is going to be a nsfw one so get hyped for that dudes.
Anyways hope you liked it Bye Bye!💗