𝟎𝟎𝟏 ; 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆

835th year

835th year.

10 years before the destruction of Shinganshina.

Sweat was streaming down on the woman's temple and the sound of her breathing was short of breath.

Her legs widened on the bed, her green eyes wandering wildly staring at anyone who could stop this pain. There was no light there, her forehead furrowed, and she was eager to pull the doctor's black hair in front of her.

To reduce the pain, a cloth stuck in her mouth prevented her from biting her tongue. It had never occurred to her in her brain that giving birth to a human would be as painful and difficult as this.

'Uri...' her mind drove suddenly, letting her head wander while the doctors were still taking care of everything she didn't know.

"Where's Uri?" she thought again.

She must see that man, she must see his face, that man must be near her.

Her mother's dark red hair was visible at the corner of her eyes. That woman's face was very worried, faint wrinkles visible above her temples and under her eyes.

"My Dear, you will be fine. Your father has brought two experienced doctors." Her forehead was kissed affectionately, "You will be fine."

She wanted to make a voice, ask where Uri was, or where was the man when his wife was dying?

She really wants.

But the wave of pain came again, made her like stabbed by thousands of knives.

'It's coming out...' she thought. 'The baby will come out...'

Coinciding with the wave of pain, one of the middle-aged doctors in front of her gently bended her legs, leading her to inhale then exhale. While the other one is busy doing whatever she doesn't know. She was too focused on the sudden surge of pain.

She could not interpret what this pain was like. Too difficult.

The first wave, she bit down hard on the cloth. Let her screams muffled in the room.

She could still hear the faint encouraging voice of the doctor below and the soft voice of her mother beside her bed. The sweep of the hand felt soft on her scalp, her mother had just sat closer and held one hand.

The second wave, she closed her eyes when a scream escaped her mouth, she no longer cared if it sounded noisy. The pain is more important than the comfort of the people around.

She can also feel something moving out of her genitals, something she knows she is fighting for, something very petite trying to get a new life in this small world.

"It's halfway... prepare a soft cloth..." The voice was faint, but she could still hear it.

Her eyes were heavy, sweat left her temples which now rested on her neck. She was like being under a splash of waterfall. She wants to fall asleep, she wants to end this and rest, she wants to do that.