My Friend Being Bullied

One year ago, when I was in the 9th grade of junior highschool, I had a friend who was a victim of bullying.  She was my classmate. 

     On the first day of entering school it still looked fine.  But the more here, the more bullied she feels. One day, she was late for class. When she goes to class, we immediately say "if you want to school, take a shower first" "don't forget to use perfume".  Then she immediately sat to the back of the class then pensive and sad. Until in  the end she rarely attended school.  Yet when the school contacted her parents, her parents said that she had already left for school in her uniform too.  Finally my teacher advised us not to behave like that to her.  When my teacher asks why we behave like that to her, we answer that she is very smelly.  So we stay away from it because we can't smell it.  But finally we try to approach and accompany her  but instead she stayed away.  Like fearing us and uncomfortable when we try to approach it.  Even though we already intend to accompany her.  but instead she acts like that.  After all, we won't do anything weird anymore. 

     After that incident, I realized, that I and also my friends should not be like that to her.  Even though she has body odor, we shouldn't act too much like that.