Chapter 1 - Get To Know Me

Picture Of Nicole

Nicole POV

My name is Nicole Johnson, I'm 22 going on 23 in April; I'm 5'5 brown skin big ole booty, small little titties but I am that bitch period. I had a rough childhood, my mom was on cocaine, and my daddy was always locked up because of the street life but fuck it this just how life goes I guess. I have a best-friend name Kayla Miller, she 22 light skin and had a big booty, and big titties. She was the one who introduced me to the stripping business or should I say entertainment business. We both had a rough childhood, both of our mom's was on drugs but she never new her dad. We went to Middle, and High school together we fought bitches, and even checked a couple of bitches together because we were sisters and we always had each other's  back no matter what. Kayla let me move into her condo once I finished High school and I started to work at the same club as her.

6:00-PM

"Kayla get your ass up we got to go to work; plus I'm hungry hoe"

"Bitch give me five minutes....damn you so annoying, I love you like my sister but damn bitch the ballers, and hustlers don't get there until eight pm" Kayla said.

"Ard bitch but please hurry because I am hungry and I want to go to Chopt to get a salad"

"I'm getting up and about to be ready shit, can I get in the shower, and get my hair and makeup ready ?" Kayla said.

As I'm waiting for Kayla to get up, I hopped in the shower and then started to curly my hair and throw on my Fashionova black jumpsuit, and my green Gucci slides. Once I put my clothes on I packed my Louie bag with my pink and blue set for tonight and my clear pumps. 

.

.

8:00-PM

 "Ay, big ole freak Big booty, big ole treat I'ma make him wait for the pussy Hit it 'til he big ole skeet Ay, feet on the bed I'll fuck him up in the head Suck it then look in his eyes Then the next day I might leave 'em on read" as I am dancing during my set I see a sexy light skin nigga with a low hair cut looking real handsome. As I'm finishing my set I see my bitch Kayla talking to one of his mans and giving him a dance. 

I'm walking off stage while collecting my money here this nigga come trying to spit game.

"Hey boo what's your name" Unknown 

"My name is Nicole but you wanna dance or something ?" 

"Beautiful name but nah boo I just wanna take you out and get to know you, Can I do that ?" Unknown 

"Nah you can't,....... nice speaking to you... Goodbye" 

As I turn around to walk away "Pow Pow Pow" somebody grabbed me by my arm. I must've got hit in my leg because I could barely walk and next then you know I blacked out.

.

.

.

Next Day 6:30-AM

As I wake up, I see a bandage on my leg and flowers, and a note next to my bed. I see twenty missed calls from Kayla and a lot of text messages from her asking "Where I am at ?". I tried to get up but I was in so much pain. I started to call Kayla but her phone kept going straight to voicemail. 

.

.

.

8:00-AM

"Boom" I hear the door slam shut. 

"Kaylaaaaaa" I yelled. As I hear the person come to the door, I started to become frighten.

"Yes, girl are you okay ? I been calling you and texting you because someone started to shoot in the club while I was talking to a nigga" Kayla said.

"Bitch I just called you and you didn't answer, where the fuck was you at this morning ? and how the fuck I got this bandage on my leg and put in my room with flowers and a damn note ?". 

"Okay I'm need you to calm down and the nigga I was talking to at the club put me in his car when they started shooting. Plus, I spent the night over his house and I don't know who bought you here or how you got flowers; bitch I was getting some dick" Kayla said.

"Bitch you worried about some dick but I am laid up in this bed with my legged fucked up because I was shot" 

"Okay you right I am sorry sis.....anyways did you read the note ? Kayla said.

"Nah not yet but it says "Hey boo I know you probably wondering who am I ? How I knew where you lived ? and How you end up getting shot in your leg ? but if you wanna know these answers give me a call at 202-765-9878....Hope you had a good sleep" and that's all it say.....what should I do ?"

"So give him a call shit.... I wanna know these answers too bitch because if you don't then I will period. Are you hungry and need anything ?" Kayla said.

"Yes, can you get me a vanilla milkshake and a burger from Shake Shack ?.....I love you boo" 

"No problem...... now give that nigga a call and I will be right back" Kayla said 

While Kayla went to go get my food I started to call the nigga number but I don't even know his name nor do I remember what he looked like....fuck it. As the phone ring a deep voice answered.

"uhmm hello".

"Wassup I didn't think you would call" unknown said.

"Well I did and I wanna say thank you but what's your name ? because I forgot what you looked like and I didn't get your name".

"My name is Brandon but people call me 'Joe'" Brandon said.

"Well Brandon, how you know where I live ?" 

"How about this I take you out on a date and we can talk more in person and I will pick you up ? I know your leg fucked up so I will make sure you straight and comfortable. How about tomorrow at 8PM ?". Brandon said.

"Okay......only because I wanna know who the fuck you is and how you know where I live........so I see you tomorrow." 

"Aight I'll see you babygirl". Brandon said.

.

.

.

Was Kayla wrong for not answering Nicole ?

How did Brandon know where Kayla lived ?

Do you think she should go on this date ? 

Who is Brandon ?