18 [our past]

Chaeyoung's POV

its been days since i take Mina on our first date,that night was so wonderful and we both enjoyed each others company.

i smiled foolishly while walking at the school corridor then i recieved a text message from my sharon.

babypengu:hey where the heck are you?!!

You:im at the corridor baby

babypengu:wait for me

You:Okay

then i put my phone in my pocket and wait for Mina not until a girl called my name.

"Chaeyoung?"she called

"Y-Yeri?"im shock like what the hell is she doing here??!!

she tried to run away but i held her wrist.

"let's talk"i said seriously

"there's nothing to talk about Chaeyoung!you're such a flirt and a cheater"she said and stop struggling.

"you didn't even let me explain that night!!i was drunk and Somi brought me in her condo!!i really love you so much and i promised myself that i wont cheat because i have you!!"i shouted

"Chaeyoung.."that's all she could say when i stared at her eyes and held her hand.

"you left without letting me explain"i said coldly as i looked down.

i feel a heartache inside.

"im sorry"she said and i let her run away.

i remember that night when she caught me and somi doing something i dont wanna happen.

*flashback*
me and my friends decided to celebrate at the bar since we won at the basketball championship today.

loud music can be heard from outside,we went inside and the music was really loud and you can see some people flirting at the corner,making out and dancing so crazy.

"gotta go get us some drinks"Tzuyu said and left us.

"congrats Ace Shadows for winning the game earlier!"Dahyun said while clapping his hands.

"we have a good captain"Daniel said and looked at me.

"our captain is a playboy that's why he's good at shooting when it come to holes"Dahyun smirked.

"ain't a playboy anymore i love Yeri and everything is fine okay?"i said and good thing Tzuyu is here,i took the whiskey bottle and chug it.

"hey hey take it easy Chae"Daniel warned but i didn't listen.

we guys are drunk and they dance with random girls at the dance floor while me,im still drinking in our table not until a girl approach me.

"hey handsome"she said and sat on my lap.

"need a babygirl tonight?"she asked and caress my hair.

"no..no i have a..girlfriend"i said and i felt dizzy,i dont know what to do anymore i cant think straight anymore.

"forget her,just focus on me"she said and crash her lips to mine and i quickly responded.

"let's go at my condo shall we?"she asked and i quickly nodded,we went outside the bar in a flash and she drove the car and we reach her condo.

she stripped her clothes from top to bottom as i pinned her on the cold wall,i kissed her torridly and carried her,i threw her on the bed as i unbuckled my belt and pull down my pants.

i was about to approach her but i suddenly remembered Yeri so i put back my pants and shirt on.

"i have a girlfriend and i love her so much"i said and tried to walk out but she laid me down on the bed.

she kissed me and i tried to push her away but she's strong and my energy is slowly fading.

the door swung open and i saw my girl with tears in her eyes,she ran away and i used my strength to push this girl away,i ran and find Yeri.

then i saw her sitting on the park bench so i approached her.

i touch her shoulder but she quickly stood up and slap me.

"how dare..you"she said while tears are flowing down in her eyes.

"baby that's just an accident,i tried stopping her but--"i didn't finish what i've said when she crashed her lips in mine.

she pulled away and sobbed harder.

"let's stop Chae"she said and wiped the tears in her eyes.

"no Yeri!please no!"i pleaded but she didn't bother.

"please Chaeyoung just forget me"she said and ran away.

i cried knowing that the girl i love left,fuck that bitch she deserve my worst.

"FUCK!!!"i shouted just to let out this pain but shit wont work,she left without letting me explain.

i punch the ground and tried cutting my wrist but i ended up in this damn hospital,i want to die.

Yeri...please comeback

starting today i said to myself that i wont take relationship too serious and i should be the one playing with their feelings.

because of one girl,she have changed my life.

im not angry
im in pain
and she put me here!
the person who supposed to love me more than anything!

*end of flashback*

i didn't noticed that my tears are falling down,i quickly wiped it and pretend that nothing happened.

"hey hey hey"i heard Mina so i came to faced her.

"yo!"i said trying to act that everything is fine.

"why your eyes are red?what happened?"she asked with concern

"uh..i just wiped the dust in it so it turns red hehe"i reasoned but thats not it,my heart is screaming in pain inside.

"let's go?"i offered so she nodded,we walked and go to the school cafeteria together.