Ch: 3 - the interview

-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪--▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-
Are they open cell number 8 I can feel a cold breeze brush through the air. As I walked closer to the girl, I couldn't believe I felt the oxygen slowly starting to fade but you must hard to breathe. The temperature somehow dropped by at least 10%. I wondered how such a warm-hearted girl can make a place so freezing. I could tell that the girl was a little timid and scared of me even though I felt she knew I wasn't there to harm her. To my surprise she had the first word and asked me a quite strange question.
-
Are you here to stop the voices in the demons in my head?
-
(( ummm what? How the heck am I supposed to answer to a question like that? ))

No... I'm just here to ask you some questions if you don't mind...
-
Mind? mY MiNd wHaT dO yOu KnOw aBoUt mY MiNd tHaT I dOnT?!
-
Nothing that's why I'm here..
-
...
-
So..uh.. Olivia how are you feeling about this?.
-
About what?! Being locked up in a cage all day like I'm an animal! How would you feel about that???
-
...Well I wouldn't be so happy...
-
Well that's your answer I guess...
-
Ok.. next question..

When's the first time you've ever experienced these symptoms?
-
What symptoms are you referring to?
-
Cold sweat, fever, stuffy nose, headaches, heart palpitation, Etc.
-
I was fine until I got here.. honestly I'm not sure where I'm at...
-
Alright. Question number 3

Do you remember anything before you got here?

(( I notice Olivia sits still and fidgets with her fingers a bit ))
-
To be honest I can't remember anything from the past year, I'm not even sure what year it is and I only have early memories from when I was a young child like my 7th birthday..
-
(( it seems like she almost remembers it's her birthday today. I faintly remember Miss Julie telling me not to ask any two personal questions about family or birthdays. Although she deserves to know, maybe it's best she doesn't. Before I could stop myself my curiosity got the best of me, and I slipped up and asked her- ))

do you remember today is your birthday?

((in a way I feel like she knew it was her birthday base in the answer she gave me earlier))
-
Really?! How old am I today?
-
Based off your records I believe you're 17
-
Wow already 17 what have I been doing for the past 10 years?
-
(( I hear the beeping from the intercom above me))
-
THAT'S ENOUGH FOR THIS SESSION! DR.MATT PLEASE REPORT BACK TO MY OFFICE!
-
It was nice to meet you Olivia..

(( Olivia glares at me. I was smiling but I can see her expression wasn't the same. Her glare felt as if it was so deep it was looking through my soul. Her expression, so lifeless ))
-
Goodbye.
-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪--▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-▪-