Beginning 1

AN///

This is my first story ever!! So I hope I serve MHA, Justus. I am dyslexic so please don't judge my grammar and my spelling for this story. The main character is my own creation, and I like it. I hope you like it too!! I won't be posting a lot because I am lazy XD and this is just for fun. 

This is mainly about my main character (you will see her name later on) but it also have some of the ships that I want to happen. Also she will be in every one of my fan fics. I hope you like my character as much as I do!

Back to the story

Midoriya(POV)                                                                                                                                                                         It was a normal day in UA, we just finished the sports festival. I walked into class and saw a desk right behind  Yaoyorozu's desk. "Alright class it is time for grammar" Present Mic told us. I looked around and I saw Mr. Aizawa and All Might staring at us behind our classroom door. Why are they staring at us? I said to my self.                                                                                                  

TIME SKIP

After some of our other subjects, we went to lunch. After I got my food I sat down with Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. It was kind of weird sitting with Tokoyami because he has dark shadow so it is kind of like having another person sitting next to you. We started to eat our food and talk when I saw Uraraka Running up to me, her short chestnut hair going everywhere.

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed, "what do you think the new chair is for?" "Well," I said "I think it might be a new student, but I'm not sure... What if" "Deku? Deku. Deku!" Uraraka yelled. "What!" I said "your mumbling again," she said "oh sorry," I said back. "If you're asking me," said Yaoyorozu, "I think it is a new student, it might be that student from the Department of General Education that fought Midoriya. What is his name?" "Hitoshi Shinso" Todoroki answered, "oh thank you" Yaoyorozu replied. "That would be so cool," Uraraka said, "What do you think Tokoyami?" " I agree with Yaoyorozu" he answered. "You talking about me?" I jumped when I heard a voice next to me, I looked where the voice was coming from I saw Shinso. "Oh, we were talking about the sports festival and your name popped up." I lied "oh ok I just wanted to say how are you guys,"  he said "we're good," I said and paused he got me, I could not move Shinso laughed "well see you later."

Short Time Skip

After lunch, we came back to our classroom. We sat down in our seats waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come in. Finally, Mr. Aizawa came in "ok class," he said with his monotone voice. "You might have noticed the new desk in the back, well your suspicions are correct, we do have a new student com..." Mr. Aizawa was interrupted with a hand rase from Iida."Yes," he said, "Mr. Aizawa why are you telling us this now?" Iida questioned "well she needed to see the school" Aizawa answered him. "She!!" Mineta splattered out "yes she," Aizawa said angerly."Now stop with the question" he shouted.  "Come in my dear," he said with a softer voice. In came in a person that was definitely not Shinso.

(533 words) Well, I hope you like it so far and I am open to suggestions.                      

See you next chapter!!