★ | 041. stiles twin brother, teen wolf

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 41: Stiles Twin Brother, Teen Wolf
Word Count: 875

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 41: Stiles Twin Brother, Teen WolfWord Count: 875

"Can you stop staring at my brother for two seconds? It's getting kinda creepy." Stiles snapped, looking at the scarf wearing werewolf he did not like all that much.

Isaac smiled sarcastically at him. He had liked [name] for a while now and everyone knew. The only person that had a problem with it was Stiles but it's not like Isaac cared. He was still going to date and flirt and kiss [name] as much as he wanted to. "No. He fucking beautiful. Why would I stop staring at him?"

"Oh, god. Stop flirting with him when he's not even here and I am." Stiles groaned, taking a step away from the werewolf, literally just wanting to get as far away from him as he could but since he was his brother's boyfriend, it was kind of hard.

"Oh, no. It's an observation. Unlike you, he if perfect. From his toes to his hair and don't even get me started on his lips, they are perfect, especially the way they wrap around my—"

"Don't even think about it!" Stiles shouted, pointing a finger at the werewolf he wanted to punch. Isaac was just purposely getting on his nerves at this point. "I swear the next time you mention my brother and anything sexual I will skin you and use you as a coat!"

"Like I haven't hear you use that threat before." Isaac rolled his eyes and walked away from the annoying Stilinki and over to the one he liked very much, wrapping his arms around him and pressing a kiss to his neck, making him giggle the whole time until he made it to his lips.

"Torturing my brother again, I see." [name] laughed as he glanced over at Stiles to see him glaring at them. "Is it really too much to ask for you two to get along?"

"He hates me and I'm not particularly fond of him, so yes that is a bit much to ask." Isaac replied, making his boyfriend roll his eyes at him. "You're the only Stilinski I like. Oh, and I like your dad. It's really just Stiles I don't like."

"Well, I guess I'm just going to have to deal with all the glaring and the very annoying comments that Stiles loves to make about you. Oh, not to mention the awkward family dinners we have."

"Stiles is the one that makes the mm awkward. Trying to act all broody when I'm there. I have to tell you. It's not a good look for him... actually nothings a good look for him."

"Okay, I get it. Stop insulting my brother now or I might have to go protective twin on you." He pointed a finger at Issac but this time it was a lot more cuter than when Stiles did it to him. "I guess I'm really the only one you need to like, huh?"

"And I like you a lot. Might even say I love you."

"Don't say that. You know how horny it makes me." He groaned making Isaac laugh and bury his face in his neck, hands doing down to rest of his ass. They were a very pda couple and liked to show off whenever they could. He went back to kissing him, pushing him against the locker as he tilted his head for better access.

"You don't a gross." Stiles voice yelled as he passed them. [name] pulled back, much to Isaac's dismay.

"Don't hate just because you're jealous, little brother."

"What? Jealous of not having someone stick their tongue down my throat? Yeah. So jealous." Stiles said in his usual sarcastic tone. "And stop calling me little brother. You're like two minutes older."

"Key word you just said: older. That makes you the little brother, little brother." He laughed, looking back at Isaac when he nudged his face with his nose, obviously wanting his attention again. "Oh, by the way, Isaac is sleeping over tonight so you might want to make sure your headphones work." He was joking completely joking and the look of horror that washed over Stiles face was worth it.

"Why did I get stuck with an annoying brother and his even more annoying boyfriend." Stiles shook his head and started to walk away. "I hate you both."

"Love you to little brother!" He called, Stiles giving him the finger over his shoulder, only making him laugh even more.

"I don't know how you two are related. You act like you hate each other."

"It's a brotherly hate." He shrugged. He loved his brother more than anything and he loved the relationship they had. The bickering between them was a highlight of his day. His other highlight was making out with his boyfriend of course.

"So, about me sleeping over tonight? If the offer stands, than I would absolutely love to." Isaac smirked, running his hands up and down his boyfriend's sides, images of what they could do, swimming around in his mind.

"Well, Stiles will most definitely hate me but... so worth it."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio