(6) Birthdays

It was mid September it was also the same week as Kelsea's birthday. And not just her birthday but Natasha and Meredith's. Meredith's birthday was two days before Kelsea's. Natasha's was the day after Kelsea's.

Bucky had two dozen red roses sent to Meredith on her birthday. He also got her a new set of diamond earrings. Kelsea hid in the library in between classes that day since it was Wednesday.

When she came in around 930 she heard the girls gushing over her earrings. They were also on a skype call so she went on up to her room.

Bucky finally said "Where's Kelsea?"

"She came in a few minutes ago. But she went on up to her room." Natasha said

"She's been avoiding everyone today. She left before breakfast or before anyone got up for that matter." Wanda said

Bucky looked down. "Is she doing okay?" He said

"Yeah..she cheers goes to class spends time with Weston and they play guitars together. But thats about all she does." Natasha said

He forced a smile. "Well..happy birthday baby I will see you Friday love you." Bucky said

"Love you too..good night." Meredith said.

They ended the skype call and went to bed. That Friday was Kelsea's birthday. Natasha came in with Wanda as they sang happy birthday to her.

Valerie came in with two different vases. "Hey birthday girl..you got two flower deliveries." Valerie said

She looked up to see a dozen pink roses and a dozen red roses. She got up to read the cards. She pulled the card from the pink ones first.

Happy Birthday to the beautiful red head that stole my heart first. I want you to know that Im sorry for everything. I hope one day you can forgive me and we can be friends. BB

She rolled her eyes then moved to the red roses.

"Happy Birthday to the girl with the most beautiful green eyes. Cant wait to celebrate with you. Hope you have an amazing day baby. Wes."

She smiled. "Ill keep these..and.." she said but picked up the ones from Bucky.

She took them downstairs and tossed them. She seen Meredith "Tell your fiancee thanks for the flowers but I trashed them." She said and walked off.

Kelsea got back up to her room she got ready for classes. As she was about to get in her car Weston's truck pulled in.

"Are we lazy this morning?" She said as she came to his side of the truck.

"No get in..Im taking you to class. And I have a present for you." Weston said

She got in his truck he handed her a white birthday bag. She pulled out two Chanel boxes. "Wes.." she said

She opened up both of them. She saw Chanel diamond studs and a Chanel diamond necklace. "Wes these are beautiful thank you." She said

She hugged him and kissed his cheek. He pulled the visor down so she could put the earrings in and he put the necklace on her.

"Welcome sweet darlin." He said as he put the truck in gear.

Later that night she pulled on a fall dress and boots. She did her hair and make up she heard Bucky's voice.

"You threw away my flowers?" He said

"I dont have time to argue about it. But yes I did.." she said as she switched out purses.

"Kelsea.." he said

"What! I am not your girl anymore." She said as she was about to walk out.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He said

"To dinner not that its any of your god damn business!" She said as she walked out.

He followed her downstairs "With who?" He said as she opened the door.

Weston was standing there. "Hey gorgeous you ready?" He said

"You dont want to celebrate with us?" Natasha said

"I rather not. Goodbye." She said and walked out.

Weston and Kelsea enjoyed a nice dinner at a beach front restaurant. Once she got home she went to her room to avoid her friends. Once she heard them all come upstairs she quickly regretted not staying at Weston's.

Bucky had forgotten that Meredith's room was next to Kelsea's. "Oh god Mer baby I have missed you.." he said as she was riding him.

"Yeah I have missed you too..oh James James oh fuck!" She screamed out as she reared her head back.

"Oh yeah work that pussy.." he said as he watched where they were connected.

Kelsea sighed and groaned. She pulled on a hoodie grabbed her phone and charger. She slipped on shoes and ran downstairs.

Bucky heard her slam the door as they were finishing up. "Your room is next to hers isn't it?" He whispered.

"Yeah..I forgot.." Meredith said as she went to get cleaned up.

Bucky sighed and shook his head. The next morning she came in while they were eating breakfast with Weston on her heels. She came over hugged Natasha "Happy Birthday" she said

"Kels.." Bucky said

She walked away and they went up to her room. She had her guitar and homework. They came back down she stopped and said "Next time tell me when the boys are coming in. I will stay at Weston's."

"Its very rude to have sex loud enough for your ex to hear you. Especially an ex who is trying her damnest to move on and get over you." Weston said as they walked out.

"I dont know why its such a big deal. You all broke up 4 years ago." Meredith said

"Because he promised her that they would be together again one day. She still had her promise ring where he told her not to take it off. So all this time she has been waiting and holding out for something that is never going to happen now. Kelsea was waiting for him but guess she has  been waiting for nothing." Wanda said

"Baby.." Clint said

"Im sorry..it just sucks to see my best friend so hurt. To see her face fall the moment we introduced her to Meredith." Wanda said

Bucky sighed "you ready Mer? I promised you breakfast. And by the way excuse me for moving on. I did what I had to do to heal my broken heart. She needs to let the past go." Bucky said as they walked out.