a bit about the main character.

Hannah lee was a normal sixteen year old girl.She was average height and had bright green eyes,her chestnut wavy long hair was down to her waist.Some people might of described her as perfect.Not only did she have everything a girl could want having long hair and green eyes she was skinny and curvy and had tan skin.To top all this off her parents were the owners of the famous company apple.All of this meant she was basically a walking example of a perfect teenage girl.But she was not deep down she had more troubles than she could count.The first and most recent one being that her boyfriend had just left her for some girl called ivy whose parents were also in the owning a company business.But this was not what got her down,in fact she did not mind to be honest she never liked him anyway he was snobbish she just let her friends think this was the reason she was upset but really what hurt the most  was that her parents had  rejected her since she was a child and they still do even more now she was older. But despite her broken heart she would never let this get her down as she was determined to get the best out of  life and enjoy her teenage years even though this made her parents hate her even more.Hannah was also quite popular and she really loves pizza.

hey to anybody reading this,this is just an introduction to one of the main characters.i really dont know where this is going so comment any ideas you have.