Outburst

"Why am I like this?" Adrien asked himself, staring at the ceiling. He sighed, thinking about the day he had at school. He hated it. He had a lot of reasons to hate it. For one thing, Marinette still hates him. He couldn't figure out how to talk to her, and make her happier. He was clueless, and he knew it, but being clueless, he didn't know how to be better. Not to mention the fact that he couldn't figure out how to get Lila to just leave him and everyone else alone. He wanted everyone to be happy, and he just wanted to help, but he just ended up upset with himself. He stood up, and looked out the window. His ad was everywhere. "So stupid," he muttered.

Plagg watched him sadly from the corner. Whether or not he showed that he cared, he didn't like when his owner, when his friend got so mad at himself. "Are you okay?" Plagg asked, floating over to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Plagg," Adrien replied. His phone buzzed, and his face lit up. He quickly transformed, and hopped out the window. He landed in the usual meet-up spot, and waited.

"Hey, Kitty," Ladybug said, landing by her partner on their meet-up spot. "Should we get started?" she asked.

"Why, of course, M'lady," he said with a grin.

They started walking together, looking around for any danger, conversing casually while they did so.

"So, M'lady, I hate to be bugging you about this again, but will I ever found out who the boy you like is?" Cat asked. Ladybug got confused, and accidentally swung herself into a column with the Adrien ad. "Oh my God, are you okay?" Cat asked. "I am so sorry!" he said, offering his hand. She took his hand, standing up.

"No, no, it's okay, I wasn't looking where I was... Going..." Her eyes landed on the poster, and she froze, a small blush on her cheeks. Not enough to be noticeable to a normal person, but Cat was no normal person. He turned around, looking at the poster. He scoffed, turning back around.

"Anyway, are you sure you're okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh. I'm good," Ladybug said in a near whisper, her eyes still locked on the poster. Cat glared at the image.

"Stupid model-boy," he muttered, thinking out loud. Ladybug's attention snapped to him. He never talks like that! Sometimes he'd call an akuma's power stupid, but never a person! Come on, this is Cat Noir we're talking about!

"Okay, hold on, are you okay, Kitty?"

"Yeah," he said. "I feel purr-fect as always. Why do you ask, Bugaboo?"

"You just seem upset?" Ladybug said.

"No, I'm fine," Cat said, shrugging. "Anyway, let's finish up patrol."

They continued, until they'd gone around the whole city. Then, they sat on the roof of the building they started at, again, just talking, and smiling.

"Hey, about earlier," Ladybug said, "Why did you call the Adrien ad stupid?"

"Not the ad," Cat said. "The boy himself," he said, glaring at the ground.

"What? Why?" Ladybug asked.

"He's not as good as everyone thinks he is. He's socially awkward, insecure, and has built up enough anger to equate to an atomic bomb of emotion. Pfft, Adrien Agreste. Idiot," he said acidly.

"He is?" Ladybug asked, blinking. "Adrien never seems angry at anyone, or insecure or awkward for that matter."

"Oh, and you know him so well," Cat said sarcastically. "If you really knew him, you'd hate his guts. A minute with him, and you'd both wish you were dead," he muttered. Wait, Cat knows Adrien personally? They're both suicidal?!