FOREST

Everything stopped. People were stood like statues all around me! People in cars. Men on bicycles. Babies in prams. All lifeless. Frozen in time! Everyone except for me. Why am I the only one not stuck. Why am I the only one...Moving? Why is everyone frozen except for me? Who has damned this town to this curse. 

Well I'll tell you. It all started about a week ago. I was just sitting in my living room like normal flipping through the channels on TV and nothing looked good so I turned the TV off. I grabbed my dog and went on a journey in the outside world. 

As we were walking, I noticed that we weren't in town anymore. We were surrounded by trees. There was this door in the middle of the trees. The sign by it read: "DO NOT ENTER! KEEP OUT! DANGER!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" I didn't pay much attention to the sign. I took my dog in my arms and opened the door and......

*Poof* I was in another dimension. Not one that we know to be true but it was a completely new and unexplored dimension. Everything here was more dim and everything was either red or purple. I then saw sparks forming in the distance and I started to run the opposite direction and ran right back through the door. And that brings us back to today where everyone but me is frozen in time. I brought this curse upon my town. I am the only one who can unwind it. 

After realizing that I am the only one that can unwind this curse scares the living shit out of me.  It makes me want to fucking scream.  I then pick up my dog and then went back home and kept him safe. I kept on thinking "Oh GOD what did I do. I shouldn't have gone through that door. I have damned my town to hell." I then went back to the forest and went back through the door.  I knew I had to fix what I did. I just didn't like the way I would have to fix it. I would have to make a sacrifice. I will have to sacrifice a loved one.  Knowing that I have no family left except my sister and my dog I am not looking forward to this. 

The first thing I saw when I walked through that door was my dog and my sister.  My sister was tied to a chair. My dog was in a kennel. The sign next to them read "CHOOSE ONE OR BOTH WILL DIE!" I didn't want any of them to die. But my sister has been a bitch to me recently so I choose her. 

All I saw and heard after that was a scream from my sister and her being dragged by her long blonde hair. All I saw was her eyes bleeding. All I could see was fear. All of a sudden I see her being torn apart limb by limb. Blood splattering everywhere. The walls are slowly turning from white to red. A deep red. 

The screaming had suddenly stopped. The room filled in a deep red. All I can hear now is children crying and laughing.  I can hear someone faintly saying my name. "Kai." I now know what I have gotten myself into. I quickly try to run the other way but then I felt my body jerk back and a hand grasping my ankle. I feel myself jerk backwards and I can feel myself being dragged across the room. 

Everything is pitch black. I was knocked out. I start to wake up and my leg is in pain. I lift up my pant leg and see scratches. They are still bleeding. I get up and continue forward and start limping because I know if I don't continue all of the shit that is going on is going to keep on happening. I get to the second part of the quest witch is I have to commit to my biggest fear so I sighed and said "My greatest fear is traveling alone on the ocean." I then got thrown across the room and was knocked out again.

I wake up and feel the back of my head witch is now bleeding uncontrollably.  I feel a hand on my ankle yet again and then I feel weightless and I open my eyes and I am in the air on my way to the final stage of breaking the curse. 

I get up and I read the last sign witch says "You now have to sacrifice yourself and your last loved one."  This shit is messed up.  I have to sacrifice myself and my loved one to save people I don't even FUCKING care about? This is BULLSHIT! I just should have not entered that door in the first place. I now have to end my perfect life just to save other peoples lives. 

HELL NO!! I start running the opposite direction and... I'm stuck! NO! WHY NOW!?! I hear a evil laugh behind me. 

"HA HA HA. I have you now. All I have ever wanted is to get back at you for breaking my heart!"