Chapter One

MinJi's POV

  It all started back home in Seoul; I was walking home from school with my friend, TaeJoon, when I saw a weird old hotel I had never noticed before. "Yah, TaeJoon-ah. What's that?," I ask him, nodding towards the hotel. "I don't know. I've never noticed it before," he says. "You want to go check it out?," I ask. "I don't think that's a very good idea," he says."Scaredy cat. Come on, let's go," I say, grabbing his arm and pulling him in the direction of the hotel.

  We finally made it to the hotel, when it started raining. "See? Maybe we're supposed to check out the hotel, that's why it started raining, it's telling us to go in," I say. "I still don't think this is a very good idea," he tells me. "We're already here, and its raining anyways and neither one of us have an umbrella," I say. "Fine, but when the rain stops, we're out of here," he says. "Fine," I agree.

  When I reach over to open the door to the hotel, the door creeks open all on its own. "That was creepy," I say. "What was?," TaeJoon asks. "The door opened on its own," I say. "Stop trying to freak me out, MinJi, it's not gonna work," he tells me. "I'm serious, it opened all on its own," I defend. "Whatever Minji," he says, going in. I follow him.

  "Get out of my hotel!," a voice yells at us. "Who's there? Show yourself," TaeJoon demands, pushing me behind him. A really creepy, old man holding a rifle, that's pointed at us, comes out of the shadows in front of us and yells again, "Get out of my hotel!" "Run!," TaeJoon shouts at me, and we both take off. We run up the first flight of stairs when I hear a bunch of banging noises from downstairs, and I realize the old man started shooting at us.

  "Didn't I tell you it wasn't a good idea to come here?," TaeJoon tells me. "Now is NOT the time to say 'I told you so's, TaeJoon," I say. "Just saying," he shrugs. "Are you really in the mood for joking around? We're being shot at by a crazy old man in a creepy old hotel and you're saying 'I told you so'....," I start but TaeJoon cuts me off. "Wait, do you hear that?," he asks. "What? I don't hear anything," I say. "Exactly, the shooting stopped," he answers.

  Right when my mind and heart finally calmed down, we heard footsteps walking toward the door of the room we were in. "What do we do?," I mouthed to him. He signals for me to stay quiet. We stay quiet for a few minutes, then the door bursts open.

  "What are you two doing in here? The ball is downstairs," a strange lady tells us. "What ball? What happened to the old man? Who are you? Where exactly are we?," I ask her. "The Red Twin Moons Ball. What old man? I'm Claudia. You're on the planet Dianda in the galaxy Andromeda," she says. "Wait, Andromeda? Not planet earth in the galaxy Milky Way?," I ask. "Earth? You two are earthlings? All earthlings found on Dianda are hunted down and killed," she tells us.

  "We are not earthlings. I've never been more insulted in my life. Do we look like those inferior earthlings to you?," TaeJoon says, looking outraged. "What are you....?," I start to whisper. "Trust me," he whispers, before going back to being outraged. "I'm so sorry, sir. I did not mean to insult you," Claudia says, immediantly. "Now, if you would, we would like to go to the Red Twin Moons Ball," he says. "Right, right. By the way, sir. Your wife is very pretty," she whispers. "She's not my wife," TaeJoon says, scratching his head and blushing?

  "Then is she your girlfriend?," Claudia asks. "Uhh... Yes, I am," I say, intwining my arm in his. "What are you doing?," TaeJoon whispers, looking at me with big eyes. "Trust me," I whisper back, smirking. "Oh, that reminds me. I never asked your names," Claudia says. "I'm MinJi and he's TaeJoon," I answer, automatically before I realize what I had done. "Those sound like earthling names," she says, eyeing us suspiciously. "Our parents had a very unique taste," TaeJoon covers. "You two are earthlings. We don't have parents, we have aeodianos. You must be destroyed," Claudia says, coming at us. "Run!" I shout, and we both duck under Claudia's outstretched arms and bolt up another flight of stairs.

  A bright, red siren starts going off above us. "They'll be here any minute now, so i think we should split up. I'll go this way; you go down that way," he says, taking off. "I don't think we should split up, we have to stay together!," I shout, but its no use; TaeJoon's already gone. I walk slowly down the hall to my right, when someone grabs me and pulls me into a room. "Shh... stay quiet. I won't hurt you," the person says, letting me go.

  I turn around to see a boy, roughly around my age, with black hair and deep blue eyes. "Who are you? Why are you helping me?," I ask him. "You're the human, right?," he asks. "Yes, but please answer my questions," I say. "I'm Hunter, and I have no clue why I'm helping you," he says. "We've caught the boy human. Keep a lookout for the girl," a voice says, from above us. "They've caught TaeJoon, we have to help him," I tell Hunter. "What? No way. Do you know how much trouble I'll get in if they found out I'm helping you? And do you know how hard it'll be to get your friend out of there?," he says. "Please, pretty, pretty please," I beg, with my killer puppy dog face. "You are a human. Okay, just stop with the eyes, they burn," he says.

  "Come on then. We have to go get TaeJoon," I say, grabbing Hunter's hand and pulling him out of the room. "Hunter, what are you doing with the human?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dun.......

What are they doing to TaeJoon? What's going to happen to MinJi and Hunter? Who's the person who found Hunter and MinJi? Why is Hunter helping MinJi? Found out in the next chapter of 'Wanted in a Weird New Planet'!!!!!   (Sorry, I know its nerdy but HEY, that's what I do =D)

Picture of MinJi on the side ==============================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And video of Suzy (the girl who plays MinJi) and her kpop group Miss A on the side!!!!!