kidnaping

It started off as just a normal day you went to work at the dinner after school. Tom had to take care of his college applications so he stayed home when he would usually go with you and stay at the dinner although he offered to pay for your college himself you refused his money he already payed for the huge apartment you and him lived in but he did not care,he had family money, but only a fue people know because Tom was very humble.It was the end of your shift and you were closing so you locked the door and left you were walking down the street texting Tom to tell him that you would be home soon and as soon as you sent that text you felt a cloth over your mouth and that was the only thing you remember. You woke up to see nothing but darkness you were tied up in a dark room and all you could see was a arrangement of knives and a camera which terrified you tried to reach a knive so you could cut yourself out of the rope you were in but just as you reached for the knives you heard foot steps and the door opened you saw none other than Nick with out any conversation Nick started the camera and began recording " you see Y/N I think you misunderstand what links I am willing to go to, to get you all to myself "he said picking up a knive and touching lightly not enough to hurt you " what are you doing ? " you asked with a little fear behind your voice " SHUT UP" he yelled at you making you shutter "Here is how this is going to go, your going to look at the camera and tell the camera that you are my one true love and that Tom means nothing to you any more and that you love me" Nick said witha sinister smile " what NO I would never do that " you said as Nick's simile left his face as he slapped your face you let out one tear "Do you want to try that again" Nick said with a voice so scary you clenched up. "NO" you said with a strong voice even though you were terrified. "Well just remember you made me do this the hard way" Nick said with a straight face " I wanted to make that boy toy of yours suffer one way or another." You saw Nick go over to the table of knifes and pick a sharp switch blade and walk over two you as tears ran down you face and you struggled trying to get out of the ropes that you were tied up in but it was no good the ropes only tighten around your wrist. "You know it brings me no pleasure hurting you but if we are going to have a future together I have to get rid of Tom one way or another so look in the camera and say it or I will kill him." Nick was serious you know from the look he had in his eyes. So you looked in the camera and said, "Nick is my one true love" you said with tears falling from your face you paused and could not breathe. "Continue" Nick said with the switch blade to your leg "Tom means nothing to me" you could barely say without bursting into tears. "And I l..love" you stoped you just could not say that. "You Love me!!!" Nick yelled at you and made you shutter. "I can't say that" you said with tears covering your face. Nick wiped away the tears on your face and told you to say it or else he would track down your little brother and kill him and you loved your little brother more than anything so with tears in your eyes you said "I love Nicke Coleman" and Nick got your phone "oh look lover boy left you 53 texts and 78 calls I'm sure he will love this fun little video" you had tears all over you face.

Tom

He haven't seen y/n in 2 days and he was more than worried then he received a video from
y/n he watched it and was infuriated and quickly tracked down the IP address of the video and found a warehouse at the other side of town and drove  there with his gun and a crazy plan to rescue you meanwhile Nick was no longer worried about Tom he thought he would be heartbroken and not care about Y/N but he was dead wrong Nick thought you were all his and there was one thing he always wanted to do Nick leaned in for a kiss and Immediately jerked back but he forced him self on you kissing you he grabbed your boobs struggling you saw a person come in the building you would recognize those curls anywhere it was Tom who had a gun which made you so scared you almost screamed causing Nick to back up from you "GET AWAY FROM Y/N NOW" Tom said in a tone you had never heard him use before it was a mix between scared ,angry and ready to kill Nick. "Tom don't kill him" you said with a scared voice you did not want Tom to be a murderer Tom looks at you and runs over to you unties you and hugs you leave with him and cuddle with him all night but could not seem to fall asleep neither could Tom you just wanted to be as close together as possible for as long as possible you rested you head on Toms chest and almost fell asleep but as soon as you close your eyes you saw Nick slapping you and freak out but Tom hugs you tighter "I got you" Tom says you relax and start to get more and more sleepy and you could finally go to sleep knowing that Tom would never let anyone or anything hurt you.

Sorry this was long but I thought that we could use a break from all of the smut I think it was pretty good but you tell me