Chapter 6: Unexpected Visit

-Terry POV-

Me and Thorax we're just talking until he brought up a specific topic that really stunned me, "Hey Terry, quick question, where is everyone else?" He asked, "Everyone, else?" I said in confusion, "Yeah the other members of the Starfighters that left with you, you know, Quiz, Alliott, Snowflake." Where are the words that came out of his mouth, so I had to answer him by saying this "Quiz, died from an explosion, Alliott committed suicide after giving birth to a half human child, leaving the child to be under the care of their father and, Snowflake, disappeared a long time ago.", "that means, they're gone, aren't they?" Thorax asked, I nodded, It was really hard for everyone, even me, but to be honest that's not the thing in my mind right now, the thing in my mind is about the date the sentinel set up for the battle against the starfighters, it's almost like, I know that day before, but in a different year, I think? I can't stop thinking about it, eventually Anna ran up to me and asked " is it OK if I can bring some visitors?", "OK? Yeah? Sure?" I answered, "Great, I'll be right back." She replied, then she teleported away without saying another word, "Hay mate, what's that all about?" Thorax asked, I gave him my honest answer which is the fact that I have no clue, we eventually went to the meeting room where I told Anna the truth about my sister, She's actually a nice person, she's always very loyal, and there's nothing wrong with that, we were talking about battle plans for a moment, some of the battle tactics we suggested are very useful, however there are two problem, We don't know what the Sentinels battle plans are, because of it we don't know how to counteract them, not only that but they outnumber us by two soldiers, we didn't know what to do, "I'm back!" A familiar voice called out, I turned only to see Anna standing in the middle of the doorway, "Oh good you're here, we have a problem." I said to her, then I explained the problem at hand, "I kind of figured as much, which is why I brought some students from two schools to help us, shocker shocker, one of those schools is the school I go to." She answered, I instantly was able to realize who she brought, "Where are they?" I asked, "There at the break room." Anna answered, I ran to the break room as fast as I could, when I finally got there I was shocked when I saw a bunch of familiar faces, however one of them is a face I don't recognize, my niece, my nephew, their friends, they were all here, this was such an unexpected visit, The twins ran up to hug me, after they did so, I smiled and hugged them back, I'm just glad to see them again, after all these years, we eventually separated, "Phil....I'm sorry....it's just....your mother....I," I stuttered trying to explain myself, Phil cut me off, "I'm not here for excuses, I'm here to help, we're family, aren't we?" He asked, I giggled a little, " of course, I understand" I answered, Thorax entered the break room and introduced himself to everyone, then he turned around and asked if we can do a DNA test on Smiley, not just any DNA test, but a DNA test that determine whether or not you're a descendent of a specific person, I asked him why and his answer was "Some of this girl's features look a lot like Alliot, and you said she gave birth to a half human child, so I was wondering if the girl and the child are one in the same.", I never really thought of that, come to think of it... something about Smiley seems familiar to me, we did the test and found out that Thorax was right, Smiley and Alliott's hybrid child or one in the same, I was just dumbfounded by this point, out of all the kids here on earth it had to be Smiley, but who am I to judge.