𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼?

The Ferris wheel reaches the ground and we exit. I look at my phone and it's already 9:30 and the fair closes at 10:00.

Lucyyy🦁
Hey we should probably leave soon
Lucyyy🦁
Meet in the parking lot in like 10?

Joshie🥺
Kk

Anthony 👅 Reeves
See y'all soon

Pay Pay💰
K country boi

Avani 🌹
COUNTRY BOY I LOVE YOU 😛

Chase bby💜
Me and Lucy are waitinggg

Sk8ter Boi Hurley
Be there sooon

Papa Griff
Me and Jaden are heading over now

Noey😺
I see youuu 👁

Jaden💀
Ok noen that wasn't creepy at all

Lucyyy🦁
Do you guys wanna get some food???

Chasie K
Hells to the yeah
Chasie K
Sorry that was cringe

Joshie🥺
Yeahhh 😬

Ayla The Baela🥰
Ooh burgersss 🍔 😏

Pay Pay💰
#burgertime

Chase bby💜
Are you guys almost here

Lucyyy🦁
It's been 84 years 👵

Papa Griff
Omg 😂

Avani 🌹
I'm hereee

The group slowly gathers in the parking lot. We all get burgers and talk about life. I'm so sad that they are leaving tomorrow. It's going to be so boring with nobody, well except for Ayla.

⁺˚*・༓༓・*˚⁺

We arrive at the cabin and it's 11:04. I guess we stayed at the restaurant for a long time. By now everyone was pretty tired so we all headed to bed. I through on Chases hoodie and take in the smell of his cologne. Gosh I'm gonna miss him. I hop into be and cuddle up under the covers. Chase soon joins me and pulls me under his arms. I snuggle my head in the crook of his neck. "I could stay like this forever" he softly says.

"Yeah" I smile and look up to him leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you" I hear Chase whisper in my ear as he falls asleep beside me.

"I love you too" I don't think he heard me since he fell asleep pretty quickly after that. I smile to myself as I recount the past two days. Getting to be with the people I love the most, the boy I love the most. I quickly doze off with my friends surrounding my mind.