sun kissed

A warm ray of sunshine kissed your forehead as only half of your face peeked out from under the blankets. You tossed over, stretching your arms and legs as far out as possible while letting out a groan. The blankets feeling soft again your skin.

"Hm, must be nice to stretch and still fit in your bed." A much lower and honestly kind of husky voice commented. You froze in your spot as a wave of last nights events flooded over you. How did you not feel another persons warmth the second you woke up?!? But most importantly, how were you going to greet him?! This boy was literally inside you last night.

By now, you had taken too long to just casually respond, he knew you were already up, but you also couldn't not tell him anything- you didn't want last night to be a one time thing.

While you were debating yourself and lost in thought, a pair of firm slim arms wrapped around your waist, bringing you back to reality and pushing you closer. His hot breath hit the back of your neck and his hips rested on your bum.

"Good morning sunshine." He spoke directly into your ear sending arousing shivers down your spine. You arched your back as if on instinct but then realized what your actions were implying.

"G-Good morning suns-shi- Lars..." You finally responded, burying your face into the blanket. His chest pressed against you back as you clearly felt him chuckle. His bare skin on yours felt warm and soothing and it didn't take much to realizes there was no point in being shy. He had already seen you cry, gasp for air, and roll your eyes to the back of your head, if anything, you should be enjoying this. You cuddled up to your now boyfriend and let out a light giggle. As if  by a flick of a switch, This whole situation felt wholesome and cute.

"Hm~" Lars let out a low hum followed by a satisfied sigh. He was letting his hands roam your bare body, sending shivers all over you and causing you to arch your back yet again. You muffled out a moan into your pillow after you felt his hard on pressed against you, all the places he kissed last night were burning hot now.

"L-Lars~" You softly cried out, trembling under his fingertips as he made his way down your tummy and onto your thighs. He hummed and continued to kiss the back of your neck, ever so slowly enjoying your presence.

     You tugged at the blankets and spread your legs, giving him unspoken consent, but this wasn't enough for the boy.

     He kissed up your neck and around your ear before lightly blowing on it, causing you to shudder and whimper,

      "Tell me shortcake, how bad do you want it?" He mumbled just loud enough for you to hear, but your throbbing core heard him all too well-

     "La-Ah~" a pair of slim fingers rubbed your sensitive bud, slowly applying pressure as your mind went foggy.

     "Say it, give me permission." He let go of you to reposition himself on-top of you, nuzzling his lower half in between your thighs.

     "Yes- yes, please Lars!" You cried out, immediately bitting your lower lip in fear of being too loud. You were both still naked from last night and he was taking his sweet time checking you out.

      You opened your mouth as if you were about to say something but were immediately cut off by the doorbell ringing.

      "Shit..." Lars cussed under his breath, looking a bit irritated.

     "Do i....go check?" You sat down on your mattress glancing over the window but not seeing anyone.

     "No it's ok shortcake. It's probably my parents since I didn't tell them I was staying out last night." Lars hurriedly got out of bed and started dressing. You felt a tint of embarrassment but also disappointment as you saw him put the last of his clothes on.

     He noticed your pouty face and grabbed your shirt off the floor before leaning over the bed for you. He planted a soft kiss on your lips and mumbled a soft apology before rushing downstairs and leaving out the front door.

      You were left a blushing mess in your bed but the butterflies in your tummy soon calmed down. This boy was your boyfriend now- no more horny nights.