Forest

⚠ Self harm and suicidal warning ⚠

The cold water on my face, The rain, it's krisper. it's the only thing that isn't blue black around me. The only thing that has reason to me. I begin to walk through the Forest, these trees aren't the same amymore, just like I'm not the same. They've grown and changed, all things will change. I ruffle my brown hair unsure of where to head next.

"should I go back?? It's getting late"

I mumble to myself. Before I decide I notice what sounds to be screaming from a distance. My feet begin to move on their own. Towards the pain filled screaming, I had no choice, my body already decided I would run there. I get close to the sounds and hide behind a tree

" breath. 1. 2. 3. "

I think to myself, still trying to catch my breath. I peek around the corner to see a girl, sitting there, Screaming.

" WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE "

She screams over and over, sobbing louder and louder. I look at her arms, covered in blood. Without thinking I run. I run to the girl, not looking at her. I hug her tightly. She doesn't respond for a minute but I don't let go, she begins to sob again and latches onto me. No words spoken. Just silence and soft sobbing in these trees.

" hey. It's ok. I know you don't know me but it's ok. I'm here "

I whisper to her. In a calm voice. Hoping to help her calm down a bit. She stops sobbing after a bit and let's go, she looks at me for a good minute and I look at her back. Her (Y/E/C) eyes, they look broken, but they still scan me.

" I'm sorry.. "

She mutters, her voice cracking.

" what for??? "

I ask confused. She looks down and fittles with her hand.

" for disturbing you, I don't mean to be a bother "

"You aren't being a bother. From the looks of it you were here before me in the first place "

I calmy say before sticking my hand out.

"My names Tyler "

She takes a few moments to think. Staring at my hand before taking it and shaking it.

" My names (Y/n) "

She says, It's quite obvious she's nervous.

After we clean up her arms we just sit there in silence for a while, she seems to be enjoying having someone near, as do i. I decide quickly that I want to help her, so I write down my number and hand it to her.

" if you ever need to talk. I'm here. I'll try to make things less blue black for you (Y/n). I promise "

She looks down at the ground shyly and nods

" thank you Tyler, It's getting late so I should head home. Thank you for sitting with me. "

She gets up and hugs me.

"Stay alive, for me. please friend"

I say and we part ways, today was off. More of a blue gray.