My False Belief

It was an fine morning for all but not for me. It was second day from Vijayadasami. Suddenly my parents unexpectedly wakes me at 6 am on that day by calling me "kutty! kutty!" . It was different because mostly they allows me to sleep till 8 am. I felt something fishy. They rushed me to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and made me to bath in hot water. As usual I played in water without knowing anything.

My mom brought me a plate of thin layer dosa with white chutney with sambar and asked me to eat well with a smiling face. After emptied the plate, I draw some circles on the plate with remaining chutney. My father was gazing at me as if he won't see me again. On seeing it I felt very proud as if I was the only beautiful creature in the world and that's why he is gazing at me.

After eating a plate of dosa. My mom came and she combed my hair gave me a new brown colour coat suit and asked me to wear. Once again I overwhelmed with joy and my mom clipped the bow on my shirt and she gave a pair of new shoes. I thought that it was mugurtham season and we are going for the marriage and there is no one to stop my deeds and stunts in the mandabam.

After getting ready for the celebration with the happy mood I rushed and entered into the auto to capture the corner seat of the auto so that I can peep out of the auto. My mom came and I wondered because she allowed me to sit on the corner of the sit. Mostly she won't allows me to sit on the either sides of the auto and I was only supposed to sit on their lap. My mind again thought that as if I got freedom and hereafter they will allow me to do whatever I want.

My father said something secretly in auto driver's hear. Auto got started with the bumping sound and within 10 mins like a lightning we reached the place where we want to get down. Infront me there was a two floor building which was linked with the building in the right side. The unique structure of the building tempted me to get into it. In the ground floor of the floor we were asked to wait for a while outside of a room. I played on the chair by swinging my legs with new shoes in to and fro. In the mean while I was puzzled why the place was very calm. Suddenly a man in khaki called us and we entered into room and the lady infront of me asked me to tell the things such as Apple, ball etc. She praised me that I was very smart and my mind told me that she will give those things to me as complement and they asked me wait out. By leaving my parents I ran out and started to think about the linkage of the the buildings and about the things which the lady asked me.

My parents came with the smiling face and they gave me a five star chocolate and asked me to go with the lady who asked me the questions. I was in confusion that why my parents are sending me with her and I thought that they might go for the grocery without me and that's why they leave her with me. Then I was taken into the room where the children were in uniform and where all of them were crying with tears flooding from their eyes. I was asked to sit in the green chair in the first row. As I was not aware of the happenings I remained silent as if I were born as a dumb. My mind was filled lots of questions that why these children were crying? why I was made to sit here? Where are my parents? What is this place? and Why are these women controlling children not to cry?

I remained calm for more than an hour. But I couldn't be calm for long. I felt something bad and I felt alienated and I too lamented within myself but I didn't show it on my face because I thought myself as a hero and strong and heros won't cry without reason. I thought of ran out of that place but I cannot as the door was closed. After suffering for 2 hours my parents came and they took me out of the room. Again the lady complemented me that I was the only calm and good boy who didn't troubled her. On hearing this, my mom wondered with a smile.

After coming down I saw my father with a uncle and aunty who were the parents of a specs wearing girl. Mostly I hate people who wears specs and used to mock at them as "Sodabuddi". On seeing her I forgot the events which happened in the classroom. I pretended that I didn't noticed her and went and sat under the tree shade. My parents and her parents called me and introduced her to me and asked us to give shake hands to each other. Then I gave my hands and again ran to stand under the tree shade. Then again my mom called me as we are going home and she asked them to say bye to them. I waved my hand as if I don't want to say her bye! I just know her but her name was unknown to me. She broke my beliefs about the Specs wearing people and my beliefs became false! It may be bad, shocked, funny to hear that a boy of three and a half year was attracted by a girl. But it may happens in someone's life. The first day of my school life itself starts with some broken encounters!😜