Chapter 3 - First Day At Uni (Part 1)

SHAWNS POV
"Okay, where are you from, Steph?" I emphasised the word 'Steph'
"London, you?"
"Canada, but my mum's also from England." I told her
"So, why did you come to LA?" I asked curiously.
"I'm going to go to UCLA."
"Cool, We're all going there exept from Nash, he's concentrating on vine." I smiled.
"Oh that's cool, well see you at Uni then!" she smiled warmly and waved goodbye as she went to talk to Sinead. She seemed really nice, she was pretty and confident. I like her, but not in that way, as a friend (I think).
STEPHANIE'S POV
Shawn was really nice. He was kind and had nice eyes, I think he'll be a good friend. I met Sinead after that she was really nice too. We exchanged numbers and promised to hang out sometime. I met a lot of people tonight. I met Cameron's Girlfriend, Eleanor and her brother, Jack. J. I met
Cameron's sister Kimberly, who was Eleanor's best friend and Matt's girlfriend. I also met Jack. G and I met Nash's little brother and sister. Everyone was really welcoming and we all went home at 7pm because we had Uni the next day.
*********************************
(THE NEXT DAY)
I woke up at 7am and got ready. Last night we all agreed to meet up for breakfast at 8am then go to school at 9am. I wore a pink and white floral dress with white pumps and a black blazer. I used a small pink hand bag and put my phone, my purse, my charger and my headphones in my hand bag. I carried my folder and my pencil case clipped into my folder with my diary on top. I waited for the knock on the door, I then grabbed my things and opened the door, it was Cam and Matt. I came out and locked my door with my key before putting it in my bag. "Hey!" I greeted, "ready to go?"
"Yup!" They answered simultaneously. We made our way to the café and sat at a table near the window.
JACK. J'S POV
"Jack! Are you ready?"
"Yeah!"
"What about you, Gilinsky?"
"Yup!" Jack. G and I had moved in together so that we were closer to Uni. We decided to call Jack. G, Gilinsky, so it was easier to know who everyone was talking to. We walked to the café and joined. Steph, Cam and Matt by the window.
SINEAD'S POV
"Kim! Can you grab my purse its on the drawer next to my bed?!" Kim, Eleanor and I moved in together as we couldn't afford to rent an apartment our selves. "I got it!" Replied Eleanor. When she came downstairs we waited for Kim to get her purse then we walked to the café. Everyone was already there, except Shawn, they were sitting by the window.
SHAWN'S POV
I got up and got ready to meet everyone at the café. I wore black jeans, a blue plain top, a hoodie and black Converse. I walked to the Café knowing everyone would be by the window. We all ate then went to Uni.
*********************************
Thanks for reading :)
Vote, Comment and Share!
Kim&Elle xx