A place to lay low

The couple have to find a place to live with each other. They both agreed to go to Marios house, but the house also belonged to Luigi.

Meggy: Is Luigi here?

Mario: Hes probably with the others, so yes, Luigis not here.

The two settled in, and Mario started placing down house rules.

Mario: Ok, if your going to do this, there has to be some rules so we can keep this a secret from the others.

Meggy: Alright.

Mario: Rule 1, if Luigi or anybody else is here, you need to hide in the basement. No need to worry, I'll bring you down some food and a mattress.

Meggy whiped out a notebook and started to write the rules down.

Mario: Rule 2, You can only come outside of the basement when im the only one around.

Meggy: Okay.

Mario: Rule 3, We cant always talk to each other even though your here. But we can text each other.

Meggy: Alright.

Mario: And rule 4, NO touching my spaghetti, thats food is just for me.

Meggy: *giggles* I saw that comeing already.

Mario: *laughing at her joke* But everthing else is yours.

Meggy: But wait, what if Luigi comes down to the basement?

Mario: Hide. You can turn into a squid and hid in a pile of boxes.

With that out of the way, the two sat on the couch to rest, but immediately heard the sound of keys unlocking the front door.

Meggy: OH NO!!

Mario: AAAH! MEGGY! BASEMENT NOW!!

Meggy bolted to the basement, and Luigi didnt notice anything when he came in.

Luigi: Hey Mario. Im glad you didnt burn the house down while I was out.

Mario: Hey bro. You know, I think its time to hit the hay.

Luigi: Your right, im tired too. Im gonna brush my teeth, then go to bed.

Mario: Alright, i'll meet you upstairs in a minute.

As Luigi went up upstairs, Mario went down to the basement to say goodnight to Meggy.

Meggy: Goodnight Red, I love you.

Mario: Goodnight Meggy, I love you too.

They hugged each other, then both went to bed, thinking about each other.

Thats was quick right? Next one will be later this evening.

See you later.