A Zu Tae One Shot!

Happy Birthday zuubanu! This one's for you!

New country - New College

'Ahh I wish I'd get along well here'
Zu came to New Zealand to do a one year course in Art History and Culture.

'I wish I would've gone to Korea at least, but here I'm, I gotta finish my work soon and go see BTS'

New Zealand was not bad either,the city where the university was situated was remote but it was beautiful
Zu arrived in the new city two days before the college started. She wanted to get familiarized with the place.

Zu is a Happy Spirit. Loves long walks and cafes. She's all by herself in this new city but some elements made her feel she wasn't alone. The people she met were polite and Zu is a fast learner- she picked up some native phrases and started socializing with people around.

Her First Day At the University

There are less than 20 people in the class- I hope the lectures are not boring- God, please if not I'll just pull out my novel and read anyway.

The classmates smiled at me.
We finished our intros and they all look so warm and welcoming. I'm the only International student in their class.

20 mins passed

The lecturer handed our syllabus and curriculum.
I was so deep into reading it that I didn't notice someone entered the class.
I raised my head as i heard a deep voice.

That person stood there with a face mask, he slowly took it off.

And guess what?!

What?

What?

It's freaking KIM TAE HYUNG!!!!

What?

I held my hand to the mouth so i wouldn't shout and freak out.

I should calm down calm down
How could I even, when Kim Tae Hyung is right in front of me.
But i should now- now is not the time to get hyped.

Time to put on a cool attitude.

I missed whatever he said- but at the end he let out that box smile- I held my heart and i was almost tearing up.

Taehyung came right to the student's seat.
He sat at the back of me.
Wait, there's a lot of things going on in my head.
The bell goes-

'Excuse me-'

I'm tryna hide my face but i swallow up my nervousness and turn back.