Gangster Love (Part Six)

I watched closely as he entered my home and took a seat on the sofa, I sat opposite him and neither one of us said a word. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and then took off his hat and ran a lazy hand through his beautiful hair that was much longer than when I’d last seen it.

I finally broke the silence.

Me- Clumzy, where have you been??

I asked yet again this time feeling slightly angry for him just disappearing without a word, but as he looked up and his green eyes locked onto mine my chest grew tight and my palms grew sweaty and I just couldn’t be angry with him.

Then he opened his mouth to speak and then he shut it again and slumped back into the sofa.

Me- So you disappear for god knows how long and you come back and now you no longer have the ability to speak.

He automatically stood up and put his hat on and made his way towards the door, I stood up and grabbed on to his arm…he looked at me and rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

Clumzy- I’ve missed you Kemmie, and I know I shouldn’t have never come here but I can’t go one day without you being on my mind…I’m sorry I disappeared but I had no choice really, I was in jail.

Me- What did you do?

Clumzy- I was there when all that madness happened in Sho vill, I sprained my ankle after jumping over a fence and was unable to move so I got caught…they couldn’t really prove that I did anything so they just let me go.

Me- I’m….

He put a finger to my lips.

Clumzy- Yh I’m sorry he had to die to.

I nodded my head slowly.

Me- So what happened Clumzy, I’m confused there are so many things I wanna ask you but I can’t seem to think of them right now.

He turned around so we were fully facing each other I looked up into his green eyes and I felt a warm sensation flow through my body and I welcomed the feeling.

Clumzy- You know things could have been so much different if you had heard me out that time when I was in hospital…

He said quietly while leaning his head slightly and looking away as if in deep thought.

Me- I just thought it was the best, I’m sorry I…..

Once again he placed a finger against my lips.

Clumzy- Don’t apologise, at the end of the day everything happens for a reason.

He said tugging slightly at my chain Drake had brought me, he then took a step back and allowed his hands to fall to his sides.

Clumzy- I’m glad you’ve moved on, he can probably offer you more than I’ll be able to offer you in a life time.

I shook my head and stepped closer to him.

Me- His DEAD Clumzy.

Clumzy- I’m…

I placed a finger on his lips this time.

Me- Yh, I’m sorry his gone to.

He smiled and we embraced each other and then he sat down to tell me his story.

Clumzy- That dat after school when you went to talk to miss me and Flawless made our way downstairs and Jasmine tapped me so I spun around.

*Flashback*

Me- What

Jasmine- I hate you Clumzy, you rip my heart out and treat me like shit and now this…

Me- Arrrrr get out my face Jasmine.

Jasmine- Why her Clumzy, what did I ever do to you?

Me- You never understood me, were two different people Jasmine and I’m sorry it took me so long to realise that. I’m in love with Kemmie, I always have been I was just to scared to accept the feelings I had inside of me so I settled for second best.

Jasmine- You Don’t mean that, you love me not that ugly bitch.

Me- Do you see what I mean, all that is just unnecessary, you need to grow up Jasmine I don’t give a fuck about you and what you do anymore…I gave up on your ass time ago.

I said turning away.

Jasmine- YH YOU WALK AWAY, YOU AND THAT PIECE OF SCUM YOU CLAIM TO LOVE DESERVE EACH OTHER. I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU ANYWAY.

Me- Yh well if that’s the case GET OFF MY DICK………STOP PHONING ME AND TEXTING ME BULL SHIT, I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU JASMINE GROW THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

She grabbed me and kissed me and I pushed her away and then turned around to see Kemmie bolting it through the school gate.

Jasmine- Yh well will see how much she wants you now.

I turned around and gave her a hard box sending her flying to the floor.

Me- Stay away from me, or next time I’ll buss your fucking face.

Clumzy- That was what happened, Kemmie I would never hurt you and I give you my word.

He said looking at me sincerely the way Drake use to and I don’t know why but at that very moment small tears came rolling silently down my face and he came closer and held me and rock me back and forth while whispering soothing words into my ear.

(Later on that night)

I lay in my bed starring at the ceiling once again when I heard a light tap at the door, I told him to come in and he did just that and handed me a cup of tea.

Clumzy- I just wanted to say good night, and thanks for letting me stay.

Me- Your welcome

I watched as he was about to leave the room but I called him back just as he was about to close the door.

Me- Clumzy….ermmm…Can you stay in here with me tonight please

Clumzy- Iiight b, anything for you

He said giving me a warm smile and crawling under the covers of my other bed.

There was no conversation and eventually we both drifted off.

(Clumzy)

At some point in the night I woke up to the sound of Kemmie screaming and crying I jumped out of my bed and rushed over to her, I then realised she was still asleep as her eyes were still closed, so i got into the bed next to her and held her and rocked her gently.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me and then busted into tears again.

Clumzy- Don’t cry babe everything’s gunner be ok, I’m here for you now…….I’m here for you.

Kemmie- Please don’t leave Clumzy, please…I’ve lost too much and I don’t want you to go aswell.

Me- Look at me Kemmie

I said lifting up her chin.

Me- I’m here and I’ll always be here, no matter what happens

Kemmie- Promise

Me- Hands on heart baby gurl, hands on heart.

The thunder roared outside as we lay in bed huddle together silenced by our thoughts, I wanted to know what had happened to her while I’d been away but I could see what ever it was it was still fresh on her mind and very painful for her to come to terms with. But I knew this time nothing would keep me away from her and I was going to change just for her and I was going to be whatever she needed me to be, I’d let her down to many times in the past but not this time and even if she doesn’t love me and doesn’t want to be with me I was still going to be here for her because it seems as if we needed each other more than ever right now.