Promo

"You can't keep telling me what to do!!!" I screamed at my mother. "Oh yeah? As long as you are under my roof then you will play by my rules!!" She shouted back at me! I thought to it. "I'm moving out!!!" I shouted.
"Where were you!?" My mom asked me as soon as I walked in my house. "I was at the park mom chill." I say. "Chill!? You were not at the park! You were cruising around with your new girlfriend." She angerily. "Mom I don't get the problem. I was just hanging at the park.I can't stay coped up in the house all day." I say. "You have everything you can ever ask for. What more do you want!?" She shouted. Only once has she ever raised her voice. "Freedom!!!" I shouted. "Freedom!? You lost that priviledge when you decided to have sex with her!" She shouted. How did she know about that? "We love each other!! If 2 individuals love each other, then it's bound to happen!!!" I shouted back. "Is that so? Pack your bags, were moving!!!!" She shouted. Wait what!?
"I promise baby. Everything will be fine.No parents can tell us what to do. It's only me and you." I told her. She smiled and hugged me. I love her so much but were not allowed to be. We shared a passionate kiss.
"Your getting married." My mom said. My world came tumbling down. I lost my voice. "What?" was all I could get out.
"Meet your new wife." My mom said. I looked at the girl. "Excuse me." I simply say. I then run as fast as I could out the door. "Ross!!"She called behind me.
There is no way this is happening. Only one girl I want to marry and her name is Laura Marie Marano.I saw her running towards me then. "Ross!!" She screamed. "Laura!!" I screamed running faster. Just then, someone stood between us. I was held back but guys in black and she was held back by...... her dad. "You stay the hell away from daughter!!!!" He shouted. "No! Laura!!" I struggled to get to her. "Ross!!" She cried. "Come near her and you go near him, severe consequences will be faced understand!?" He shouted at her. She nodded as she cried. This broke me.Our Destiny will be written by us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alot has happened as you can see. Comment me your thoughts on the book and Vote!!!
~Ash♥★♥★♥★♥★★★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥