Five

A/n

Ok so Ms. Black is the name of my English teacher and she really has the cat tattoo haha. Just so you know:)

Kind of a sucky chapter, I'm sorry:(

Look for my new fanfic I will soon start posting:)

--------------------------------

"We are now down to just two days here in Stockholm. Today will be fun!" Mr. Rizer shouts as we eat breakfast.

"Yes we are going to Grona Lund Tivoli. It's an amazing amusement park! So hurry and finish and we'll get going." Ms. Black says and everyone goes back to eating. The boys of One Direction had worked it out and were going along as well. Like, who could resist those adorable accents and handsome faces?

Surprising, no one had discovered where they were, and the kids on the trip were treating them like normal people. Which was perfect for them, that's what the trip was about. Even better the way scheduling worked out, the students would be in London the night the boys performed at the O2. And as a surprise the boys had gotten tickets for everyone, only telling the teachers.

"I love amusement parks," Gabby says.

"I don't! I'm scared of heights." Maria laughs.

"Oh c'mon, you don't have to go on scary rides." Liam jokes.

"No but seeing the high rides worries me sometimes. I don't even know." Maria says and everyone laughs.

"Liam will protect you." Niall says.

"And I'll protect Liam." Zayn says and everyone laughs again.

"I thought you were scared of roller coasters also.." Chantel says.

"Yeah, that's why you'll protect me." Zayn says and winks. All nineteen of them head to Grona Lund Tivoli, and may the fun begin.

"Sooooo Jenni, what do you want to do?" Harry asks as they look up at the huge rides.

"Not that!" She laughs.

"Well let's go do something fun." He says taking her hand and walking away from the group.

Niall convinces Gabby to go on the drop.

"Falling 80 meters in just two seconds." He reads on the sign.

"Holy crap Niall! I'm scared!" Gabby says.

"Don't be, I got you." He says and puts his arm around her waist, reassuring her.

Louis and Rose decide to go on a smaller ride, and everyone else decides they should wait. They had all day.

-----

"I'm so tired!" Liam says when they get back to the hotel.

"Me too!" Zayn, Harry, Rose, and Gabby answer at the same time.

"We would gladly appreciate it if you all stayed here tonight. It appears there was a fight at a club close to here last night and we don't want anyone getting hurt." Ms. Black says.

"Awwhhhhh." Everyone says sadly.

"We will have dinner downstairs in about an hour." Mr. Rizer says and he goes into his room.

"Please dress acceptable, you know what that is." Ms. Black says and turns to go to her room. Harry's eyes get wide and he looks around.

"Did she? Does she? Does she have a cat tattoo?" He whispers to Tayler and everyone laughs.

"Yeah she does." Tayler answers, not sure what to think of this boy yet.

"Wow. That's all I can say." Harry says shaking his head.